Page 454 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554954 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

Not me, I got Red Hat.

My *nix experience involves Gentoo, Red hat, Mandrake, suse, Free BSD, Open BSD, Arch Linux, College Linux, and one other I think.

But from what I remember from foreign language classes, Adios means goodbye. lol

so be careful. lol
    =

Oh yeah, I had Mandrake but I like Red Hat better, it has more games

So far I have tried freebsd Redhat mandrake all windows versions and about to install gentoo and then openbsd after that

Gentoo was pretty easy deadaddict.

Have you tried windows 3.1?
    =

yep have it on a old comp slow as hell

Oh so now we gonna talk about *nix are we, we'll let's talk about *nix shall we...
    Umm so many things to talk about so little time, alwell i will say this though that personally i don't like Linux..
    Didn't really do nothing for me, i'm just happy using the old windows 0s. Easy on the eyes and easy to use, But don't get me wrong i do on occasions boot up linux from time to time, but that's about it..
    Really got no use for it no-more, not since those little Skiddies gained r00t on my server, since then i've turned the Power switch to OFF and that's how it's been ever since..
    I will one day get back into it, but that will be a while until i got the time and patience to play around with it..
    Look now i'm blabbering, god i like to blabber don't i, it's as though all i do is blabber on about something.
    Alwell i guess that i shall post this as Hidden don't know why just will, just so people have to click on a link and wait a few seconds before they can read this post about me blabbering on like a ol' fart with nothing better to do then rant on about nothing..
    Reminds me of the ol' days when everything was really cheap, i mean that you could buy a brand knew car straight outta the show room for $600 Bucks, of those woulda been the days, cruising around in your 57 Chev..
    Oh i wish i was born then i woulda had so much fun..
    See i told you i could sit here and blabber on about absolutely nothing and not even realise that i'm doing it..
    From were i'm sitting it doesn't look like i'm gonna stop anytime soon so i guess that i will just have to blabber on about something like usual..
    Anyhow what were we talking about..?
    Oh that's right i was telling you all the i can blabber on and on and on and on and on about how well i can blabber about nothing, see look i've done a heap of blabbering and you haven't even realised that as well, does that mean that you and i are both blabber's?
    Should we be blabbering about nothing..?
    Me thinks that it would be cool to have a forum for those of us that like to blabber on about nothing, and it doesn't count to your Post count or anything else it's just a room were you can blabber about absolutly anything you like.
    Just look at this Thread 95% of it is just Blabber, but then you get NFG whom just talks jibberish but that's another story..
    I wonder how she learnt how to speak fluent jibberish, is there a special school that teaches you jibberish??
    Or i wonder if you can get a PhD in Jibberish..?
    I don't know maybe i will ask her..
    Me thinks that i should stop this blabbering on about absolute nothing as i need to rest my typing fingers as they are getting tired.

creative

Banned
    feeling better are you!! :P

Nightfalls_Girl

Why's the sky Blue?

Banned
    ok,he is high on drugs again..

Nightfalls_Girl