Page 748 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 248648698738746747748749750758798848 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

Hey cheyenne, i was wondering.
    If i wanted to play with the others at your site, do i have to make a donation first before i am accepted into the game?
    If so then what sort of payments do you accept, as i'm only 14 years old so i naturally don't have a credit card.
    Could i maybe send a cheque, money order, money transfer through Western Union?
    Please respond as i would really like to join in.
    Umm they said i should put my signature here.
    And now all i got is a heap of White Out on the Monitor..

I doubt they'd make you pay to beat them hahaha they just want donations to help pay to keep their server up, etc etc. Or maybe they just want your kind generosity
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    U>S has my fingerprints now...damn green card....>

Originally posted here by Leap Frog
    Hey cheyenne, i was wondering.
    If i wanted to play with the others at your site, do i have to make a donation first before i am accepted into the game?
    If so then what sort of payments do you accept, as i'm only 14 years old so i naturally don't have a credit card.
    Could i maybe send a cheque, money order, money transfer through Western Union?
    Please respond as i would really like to join in.
    Come by the server and play anytime. We are not requiring people to pay to play on our server. It is a public server and out there for free. However, if you can donate, that would be great.

How could you jarrod?

You know I'm the only one that owns all of you with a knife.

I sneak up silently and deadly and slit your throat then laugh at my enemies.
    muahahhah

Someone needs to play COD and start fillin up our COD server.
    Icehawk paid me $20 to say he was the best. j/k (He never checks this thread anyway) Once I get a copy of COD I will start playing, but since I already have enough to deal with 2 games, it might be a couple of months.

They have mine too... You have to submit them if you want to work in a school in California. (No convicted child molesters at schools they say)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Blast From the Past
    hey guys, been awhile since ive been here for any length of time
    just thought id give u the info on my hectic life, not like anyone cares but id u dont want to no then u dont have to read this post
    turned 15 not too long ago and am applying for a job at Computer World in Bourbonnais Illinois, it probably will just be grunt work like cleaning or organizing boxes and stock but its a start and since i want to be an admin at a big company using only linux of course id help if i got all the experience around comps as i can get
    if u want to neg me i dont care anymore

later all
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Hey MemorY,

Chill out bro!

Just don't leave any at the crime scene huh?

Banned
    if u want to neg me i dont care anymore
    sweet

I have no idea what this thread is about,can anyone plz inform me??(I'm not the read-a-lot type )
    And I still cant believe that a thread this BIG is in existance in my life time
    Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are
    trampling the garden of an angry God and he awaits you just beyond the last theorem.

HANDzCLEANx it is an off topic thread, which you talk about anything you please.
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Errrr defective numerical system (yes that's you Hex..............binary does not lie?)

i want to be an admin at a big company using only linux of course id help if i got all the experience around comps as i can get
    "Big Companies" don't use linux old chap............Solaris, Aix and so on, but not linux as such. They also tend to use 'doze in the front office and *nix on servers. OK this could change, but you sound ready to spread your wings quite shortly, so don't ignore 'doze just yet

To put it another way, I would love to see you trying to cross-train a 50 year old senior secretary from MS Word to Vi......................on the other hand cancel that................I don't think I am capable of that level of inhumanity

HANDz~

I have no idea what this thread is about,can anyone plz inform me??(I'm not the read-a-lot type )
    It is where people just have a chit chat, you may have noticed that we do not have a chat forum or whatever? You just talk about anything you like?

Cheers