Thread: Have some time to waste?

Have some time to waste?

Hey all you google fans, have you heard of googlefight, googlewhack, or googlism? Let me enlighten you:

SOURCE: http://pcworld.shopping.yahoo.com/ya...,107828,00.asp

Games Google Plays

The Buzz: Don't tell me you use Google only to search for Web sites. If so, you're missing out on a procrastinator's paradise. Think you're up for a Googlefight? Enter two names (as in Bush and Gore, or Eminem and M&Ms), click 'Make a fight', and see which entry "wins," based on the number of search results the engine returns. Want to Googlewhack? Just compose a two-word query that yields only one Google result (tough, believe me). Or check out Googlism, where you supply a keyword (your hometown, your name, the name of your ex) and see what "opinions" emerge, as culled from search results.

Bottom Line: The real game is staying employed after your boss realizes you're spending your days discovering Googlewhacks like "demisemiquaver svengali."
    Mindless entertainment for when your boss isn't looking...
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Im gunna have to check this out. LOL

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)