Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is there a free downloadble antivirus?

is there a free downloadble antivirus?

i'm looking for a downloadble antivirus complete version,is it possible to get it on the internet? Or is there any cheapest antivirus yet effective? I keep getting viruses from my computer, it crashes my 3d accelerator and it doesnt let me play any mpeg... grrrrr
    i\'m desperate to crack this network security and start chatting here at the office!

a very effective antivirus is Norton and McAfee but they're not free and depending on your budget they might not be too cheap neither. But they're worth buying if u'r willing to spend about 40-50 dollars for it. I don't have the links right now but there's trial version ones that you could download. Also, go to www.downloads.com and search there for one.
    \"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.\" (Sign hanging in Einstein\'s office at Princeton)

\"it is better to stay silent and appear stupid then to speak and remove all doubt\"

Lightbulb a pirated antivirus

i'm gonna take a shot of those free trial antiviruses...let me ask one more thing, is there such a pirated antivirus disc?if so, is it safe to use it?
    i\'m desperate to crack this network security and start chatting here at the office!

go to www.kickme.to/xaliasx. and the avg is a good one.

pixelrockchick, there are a lot of threads about good AV programs on this site, a recent one is http://www.antionline.com/showthread...609#post659609

Also this is not a good place to ask about pirating software. If you are looking for anti virus software on a CD then your best bet is to look at the disks that came with your motherboard, as a lot of vendors bundle something like norton with thier products.

damn it

I went to that website and all it does is to read my drive a ....what was that? i got nervous..my computer might shut down

i would reccomend avg it is sweet

AVG is a very nice antivirus program. It will work on any Windows OS (maybe not 3.1 but who is running that anyway). There is very little overhead with it and I have noticed that it can usually deal with the newer viruses before McAfee or Norton.