Thread: retrieve data

retrieve data

Hello guys,
    I need some help, I have to formatted my all hard drive.
    Now how can i retrieve my all data.
    and second one if I delete any file from my recycle bin how can i retrieve my file from recycle bin .
    thanks.

PUNJABIAN263

***IF ANYONE GOES IN SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE, GOD WILL THERE BY AND WILL MAKE EASY FOR HIM THE WAY TO PARADISE***

Restorer2000 Data Recovery Software offers these benefits:

· Undelete and Recovery files and folders on NTFS and FAT hard drives or partitions.

· Data recovery on damaged NTFS and FAT partitions and formatted hard drives (Professional version only).

· Recover compressed files on NTFS partitions.

· Restore files and directories when names contain national language characters.

· NTFS file recovery with alternative data streams.

· Creation and usage of images of entire hard drives, logical disks (partitions) or its parts.

· Support copying of system locked files such as registry hives.

· User-friendly interface. Intuitive to use, even for non-technical users.

· Implementation of user-defined regions on NTFS and FAT hard drives or partitions.

· Advanced file system navigation implementing both file searching and file mask selection.

· Detailed event log, which can be saved to a file.

http://www.b******.net/

There is a free version available there. Maybe that will help.

When data is deleted, it is simply marked as free space which means that the OS can write over it. If you've reinstalled your OS then chances are, that you'v lost some of that data, but maybe not all of it. If the data that you need has already been written over, then you need to call somebody and pay them to restore your data for you. But I would only recommend doing that if you really really needed it.
    =

Data recovery is only limited by the amount of time and money you are willing to invest into the project. If you send me the hard disk drive and $500,000, I can submit it to be taken apart in a clean room and examined under a scanning electron microscope. In a few months, that will be able to recover approximately the last one to ten versions the raw bit values were on the hard disk drive. I am guessing that the data that you lost is not worth that much, so to a lesser extent, you can purchase a generic undelete program that can search for information marked as free space and that program will simply remark that space as a file, or spend a bit more money on a program that will make an educated guess on the last value exact bits were holding on the hard disk drive.