Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa again, but more details

Good luck on the bottle of grapes, you'll have to change your nic
    to plonko bob. Never really drink that stuff, beer and bourbon for me
    Dont know about the duty free on the salty egg though, maybe you could give
    me your g.p.s. coordinates and i'll send you some free range chook eggs instaed.
    cheers TidaL.

Hey star****ers, good post i use kazza but i didnt realize kazza lite has all the spyware and stuff removed from it, so i think i will swap to KL!

Thanks!

Thanks

Will the chooks grow to 40 feet, 3.5 tons (tonnes) and eat traffic cops unpeeled?

Just askin

cheers

BTW..I think that it is starting to work?

Shrekkie,
    KL allows port forwarding @ the click of a button! What does that mean ? One way such companies as the RIAA searches for users is by the default port that Kazaa uses. Find that active port, monitor traffic, sue the victim, quite easy ;o) With KL, you can choose another port to use as the default. In other words, until the ISPstart reporting 'mass traffic'(which wont happen in the next couple years) you are basically free to download at will.
    Sounds like instuctions on how to do illegal stuff and not get caught. If the RIAA can monitor
    traffic, search for users and sue, then it must be illegal. This is how you
    download at will
    without being caught, avoiding fines and other penalties.
    Sounds like hacking to me.

And no the neggs were not mine, but obviously others feel the same.

Well, I learned 2 things from this thread.

1) Yet another confirmation that this web site has become full of pussies that hear the word Kazaa and automatically neg someone. Yes, you are pussies. Prove it some more by negging me for name calling.

2) I did not know there was a feature to block IP addresses built into the Kazaa software. Hence, I learned something from this post. Therefore, I give Star****er some positive points.

And for the record, NIN is some damn good music.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

jared_c, Grow up a bit mate! You sound like a spitefull little kid hav'n a sook.
    And you can speak for yourself pussy! All you double standard, pick and choose,
    what's right and wrong when it suits you, run with the foxes hunt with the hounds
    people really **** me off. If it is not illegal piracy, you tell me what it is then.
    Have a cry because you have to pay for something that you should
    Its like you all have been getting something for free and you have the right to argue
    about not being able to steal music anymore (suckers) haahhhaaa
    Tell me what is the difference between stealing a cd from a store and stealing it off the net?

Tell me what is the difference between stealing a cd from a store and stealing it off the net?
    Well for one I didnt take away from the store. For 2 I didnt have to steal it someone bought it and was kind enough to share it with the world. Tell me what would be the diffrence if you copied your friends cd or tape? or recorded a song off of the radio for that matter?
    d0m1n10n: 1.Control or the exercise of control; sovereignty: “The devil... has their souls in his possession, and under his dominion” (Jonathan Edwards).
    2. A territory or sphere of influence or control; a realm.
    often Dominion Abbr. Dom.

Tidal your the one who sounds like a spitefull little kid, if your nieve and immature enough to believe that nobody breaks the law and every one should be all nice and good to each other, well then thats up to you but wake up fella, this is the real world, this is the world you live in now, millions of people use things like Kazza does that mean they would all go into a record shop and steal a cd??? If they did it would be a pretty shitty world!! Of course there is a difference and if you cant see it you really do need to wake up and take a lok around you!!

If someone wants to post a thread, helping people out who use a certain program well then whats wrong with that??

If you have something to say about it atleast make constructive critque about it and not just slate the person who wrote it trying to be big, hard and cleaver.

You would probebly find that the majority of people here use Kazza or a similar program to it and if you pull your head out of your arse you would realise that you can do a lot more with kazza than just download music although fair enough that is what it is primarily used for.

The thread helped me and prob has helped a few others so think brfore you type dood!

OOhhh my humble appologies your highness, It's not illegal to download music
    and be sharing this with others? O.K. then i will think before i type. SEE you are just
    another pick and choose moron that thinks its o.k. to illegally traffic in music online.

a Michigan Technological student , Joseph Nievelt, has paid a much higher price for sharing music online than he would have by buying it legally. The RIAA sued Neivelt, and he was ordered to pay the RIAA US$15000.
    Hope you have the cash to pay for your crimes skid, you are trying to define between
    physical stealing and cyber stealing, both illegal. The courts wont accept your sob story
    and the sooner you pull your head out of YOUR ass the sooner you will see that just because
    everyone does it, it doesn't make it right.
    And while all the defenders are throwing their neggs and comments around, one of you, just
    one tell me it is legal to do this, please.

Just another thought, isn't this a security site? seems strange seniors are supporting
    illegal actions. LOL.

Oh Mr perfect, as d0m1n10ns said have you never taped a song of the radio, borrowd a cd or a DVDfrom or a play station game or anything like that?

And if you can quote any part of my post that says i think its ok to traffic in music online i would be very gratefull, whats my sob story and why would I need to tell it to the courts?

Atleast bother your arse to read a post properly before you decide to slag yet another person off for daring to express an opinion that differs from your self rightous one!

Keep dreaming that it a perfect world and you can do no wrong dood.