Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Hell- we didn't need any rights anyway, right?

it is only the president........... no 1 can be trusted with that kind of power....... it is just 2 mush for a person do have................. just like the Rings in LoTR....

LoTR - lord of the rings

dear :: nate_k9 ::

I c ur point.... but try to look from another... prespective.........
    U r right......& r wrong.....

it depends how u spin it........ every aspect of life is like this.....
    there is no truth... there is no leing...

nothin exists... yet everything does.......

every person in right & every 1 is wrong......
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I dont think it will do any good if we start to talk about who is right
    &who is wrong...... wt hapend hapend......

every country is good every country is bad........

remeber this :: every country wants wt is best for it we cant blame them for that
    every country wants to survive....... & stives for greatness

all this is natural......

but the only difference is that some counrties didnt hide it... :: we call em Dectatorships.. or Communists... or generaly.. the evil countries, and other countries didnt want to show this horible side.. those r the Democracies... of the world...

::most of the world looks like this::

nate_k9: you once again prove that sarcasim just dosn't work on a message board...oh well.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Hmm. I guess so. I did'nt catch any sarcasm. What are you refering to?

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    You guys are kidding, right?

RoadClosed's ENTIRE post was sarcastic.

<EDIT>
    mentioned wrong person in regard to sarcastic post
    </EDIT>

Nope, I guess I don't catch sarcasm to well.....

Nate, read my earlier post once again.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar

Cool FBI says "Oops...sorry"

Following on the statement by the Justice Department that the FBI had overstepped its bounds and misused PATRIOT Act provisions in the Adrian Lamo case, the FBI sent apologetic letters to the reporters and asked them to please share their information voluntarily.

"We regret this misunderstanding and any inconvenience that it may have caused you" and "we ask ... that you voluntarily take appropriate action to preserve relevant records," the apology stated.
    Here is the whole article: FBI says it regrets letter to reporter, and asks for voluntary cooperation in hacker case

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed because, we were not even in the war until they bombed us, while all our soldiers were at church, they knew no one would be there to resist at first. Of course they came with a whole fleet of their weak ships, because our ships and guns are so much better. The bombs were dropped after the gov't decided not to march on Japanese soil, that would have resulted in losses of thousands of American lives. Do you know nothing of the atrocities the Japanese were doing to humans in this war? They had the bomb dropped and all the sudden they did'nt want to fight anymore.
    You are stupid in that you are a blind patriot. You have to look at the opposing point of view to truly understand what happens. Japanese ships were not any stronger or weaker than ours. Maybe you should learn your history and be less racist.

PM8228 Racist? If it were anything it would be "prejudice" and not racism. I'm not going to dignify your ignorance, but YOU need to learn your history, Before you go and defending the murder of thousands of Americans at Pear Harbor, BTW where my great-grandaddy was killed. Ignorant. Defending pearl harbor..... Maybe some day something will change your minds.