Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Terminator

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar

The Terminator

I can't believe it's been 12 hours and noone has said anything about California's new governor.

Go AHHRRNOLLLD!!!!

In what other country can a teen age immigrant, come do a few stupid movies followed by a few brilliant movies. Grow up to become the CEO of the world's 5th largest economy?
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Banned
    Maybe the electorate all got drunk on polling day, there is no other way I can imagine citizens voting for an idiot like Arnold Longname.

And why exactly would Arnold be an *idiot*? I'd love to hear some of this...you one of those people who goes around saying Windows sucks w/out having a reason and think you're 1337 cause you can run a llama *nix like RedHat or Mandrake? =P Did you see who else was running? Arnold was the best choice of any of those gimps, better recognize

Star****ers|Inc

Actually, I always thought of him as fairly intelligent.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

To his credit, he did graduate college.

Originally posted here by Ennis
    Maybe the electorate all got drunk on polling day, there is no other way I can imagine citizens voting for an idiot like Arnold Longname.
    I think that with arnold being elected, that gives us (republicans) a big foothold into California. I believe that he will make a good governor. I think Californians will be better off. If you listened to any of the interviews with the candidates, you will find that cruz bustimante and davis both acknowledged that they screwed up witht the economy of California, and they also said that they would raise taxes to help the situation. Arnold said he wouldn't raise taxes unless there was a state of emergency, and Mclintlock took a pledge. Unfortunately, Mclintlock was never elected, but I have faith in Arnold.

I think it was awful what the LA times did to arnold though. Releasing that story about him groping women just the thursday before his election. Now heres the funny part. The current governor new about this story, and no one else. They hoped that this would of cancelled the recall, but it backfired big time. Arnold had favor over davis with bothe men and women.

Fight Liberalism
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com
    =

that story about him groping women
    Yeah, but what if it is true? Then we owe Clinton an apology.
    The Republican party is either too hypocritical or too divided to
    see the irony here. If the "good old boy" country club Republicans
    aren't careful, all the "Christian right" may go back to the Democrats,
    or at least stop supporting Republicans. And That will guarantee that the
    Republican party will go back to being the minority party, that can only win
    when the Democrats stumble.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

what I was pointing out here was that the LA times new about that story for years, yet they decide to print it only days before the election. I don' believe that it can really be compared to Clintons problem as he was already in office when all this took place.

The way its looking right now though, it seems like the republican part is gaining foot holds. I mean this is what first time in 5-6 years that California has had a republican Governor. Maybe we can have this happen again in the next election.
    =

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    I gave my daughter advice upon going to high school.

If someone harasses you, you need to complain about it to the person right then. If it continues then you complain to the administration immediately.

If you want to get taken seriously about your complaints and not look like a political assasin, you need to seek redress immediately.

Maybe Arnold groped, maybe he didn't. With the awards you read about for sexual harassment in the workplace, why would anyone put up with it?
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Got a bit of a laugh from this site. First we had the Iraqi Information Minister, and now one for Arnie.

http://www.welovearnold.com/

I especially like the hat being sold written on it:

Pro Kids
    Pro Jobs
    Pro Hope
    Anti Bad Stuff
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]