Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: DON'T ask me to hack with you...

Underground Invite
    We hand select members for the underground and would like to take this time to invite you. We do not advertise and we are very picky about who is involved in contributing 2 or retrieving underground documents or information. If you visit the site and see something you like then register, if you do not then there are no hard feelings and I thank you for your time.

If You are affiliated with any government or ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one or if you fit that category then we reserve the right to retract the status of this invitation.

This message was sent on behalf of The Scorpion Network, we are building a better underground. We have been around since 1991, we started with a 24 line ring down BBS and a network that spanned the globe. We have a new name as you might know already that we have changed the name several times through the years. We have decided to stop the name change voting process and have found a way to secure the network without moving it from place to place over and over again.

We have taken this time to invite you back to the underground to become a permanent member.
    At least it is not in 'leet. Maybe they are not script kiddies, just genuine black hats

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Originally posted here by VicE$DoS$
    Thanks Juridian,

WTF!!! You've got 317 posts under your belt and 2 tutorials. and have been registered since Nov 2001 but your a newbie?? WTF WTF WTF??

How the hell did that happen mate??

Arrgh!! Brain overload!! Shutting down.....
    Somewhere on AO is a thread on this but basically, long time ago when JP held a fundraiser and those that did fundraising helped got a special label. This "label" affected Juridian's account and has left his as "newbie" since then.

Really, if he wanted to, he just needs to send a PM to intmon and they could change it.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Ninja Code Monkey
    It's kind of fun being the eternal noob. It throws people off.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

well f'in said man... just thought I'd give ya props on that post

ei maybe they only sending thoose pm'z to those persons whom they knew has a greater capacitly or knowledge on hacking cause i havven't recive a pm !?!?

Re: DON'T ask me to hack with you...

Originally posted here by thehorse13
    It's no secret that many of us get PMs asking to assist in or join a hacking group. Lately though, I have gotten a lot more of these SPAM PMs asking me to join in haxoring, etc.

I know I speak for others when I say the following:

DON'T ASK AO MEMBERS TO JOIN YOUR HACKING GROUP. No one here will, so stop wasting everyone's time.

Here is why I wont join:
    =================================================================
    1) By asking me to "join" you in hacking, what you're really saying is show me how because I can't understand it or I'm too lazy to learn on my own.

2) By using the term "hacking" to describe what we do suggests that you are a lamer who identifies with mainstream media definitions. The proper term is attacker but that's another topic. Bottom line is that when you say this, you immediately alert me that you are limited mental capacity.

3) I know precisely what I'm doing. What possible benefit could come from joining your group?

4) AO isn't about hacking other sites or hotmail, etc.. Please read the home page when joining. I clearly states that this is a *security site*.

--Rant over, soapbox dismounted.

--TH13
    Just who are you talking about there tuff guy?

Re: DON'T ask me to hack with you...

Originally posted here by thehorse13
    It's no secret that many of us get PMs asking to assist in or join a hacking group. Lately though, I have gotten a lot more of these SPAM PMs asking me to join in haxoring, etc.

I know I speak for others when I say the following:

DON'T ASK AO MEMBERS TO JOIN YOUR HACKING GROUP. No one here will, so stop wasting everyone's time.

Here is why I wont join:
    =================================================================
    1) By asking me to "join" you in hacking, what you're really saying is show me how because I can't understand it or I'm too lazy to learn on my own.

2) By using the term "hacking" to describe what we do suggests that you are a lamer who identifies with mainstream media definitions. The proper term is attacker but that's another topic. Bottom line is that when you say this, you immediately alert me that you are limited mental capacity.

3) I know precisely what I'm doing. What possible benefit could come from joining your group?

4) AO isn't about hacking other sites or hotmail, etc.. Please read the home page when joining. I clearly states that this is a *security site*.

--Rant over, soapbox dismounted.

--TH13
    Hey I have a riddle for you want to here it?

Originally posted here by Turmoil
    No one has ever asked me to join either.. thats ok... I would tell em to take a hike! Since joining AO I have learned a lil about whats right and whats wrong
    umm I guess your 15 also...

Originally posted here by PM8228
    I dont get those kind of PMs, now I feel stupid I never even knew people were stupid enough to ask people to do that. I suppose the "l337" groups like CDC and such ask people to join, but they wouldnt be here, would they....?
    Oh well, I cant hack. Hey Horse, can I get some lessons
    I cant believe the stuff you post dude how old are you... yes they would be here they are watchers where have you been still in the whomb!

T3h Ch3F

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost, you are insulting people randomly.......................... I beleive the question is, how old are you?

You post like a little SK. Let me know if you are joking.

hahahah I just read your lame ass posts you are a SK, so better just to go and play on your swingset. Little Noob.

And your website is funny ass.

"How to Use Sub7" LOL.