Thread: need help visual basic mafia game

need help visual basic mafia game

ok heres what it is i play an oline mafia game at www.mafia.org in the game you earn money by robbing shops every three minutes ,could someone help me write a program that would do it every three minutes for me ,or could someone give me some help at least .

i use visual studio .net

Just Another Geek
    I think that would spoil the game for everyone else. The whole purpose of it is to play it yourself
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    You don't read well do you?

This is a security site...... That means we don't do things that are wrong/illegal.

While this request of yours may not do anyone any harm per se, it is quite clearly not the right thing to be doing.

If you are too inept/incompetent /inadequate to play this game well the you need to practice and play more...... But that will probably be of further detriment to your studies......

Go and learn how to program it for yourself, though I get the feeling that by the time you have accomplished it you will be too old to be playing the game anyway......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Well, if he/she learns something from it... Personally I do not consider it "not the right thing to do" because it is like MUDing with triggers and such. Either way, learn something that you can apply other stuff.

-It is Im, me-

Ninja Code Monkey
    Look for a trial copy of rational visual test, silk performer by segue, other web automation tools, or look into libwww (aka LWP) for perl or automating internet explorer with visual basic. All of these can be used to do what you are asking and it isn't incredibly difficult.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X