Thread: cisco internship interview

Question cisco internship interview

I'm going in for an interview for a internship at cisco for a lab tech position on was wondering if anybody had past experience being interviewed for such a position. Any ideas on what I should brush up on would be immensely helpful. I don't want to mess this up.

Thanks in advance,

//yourname

If it is an internship, they most likely will not be at all concerned with your technical skills. They will understand that you are essentially a "rookie" and have some learning to do. What they will look for however is the intangible stuff, such as communication, team-work, writing skills, ability to adapt, etc.

The best thing you can do is go in and be relaxed. They are not going to ask you to detail out a router config or anything like that.

echo "//yourname" | sed s/your/my/

Yes iNViCTuS is correct, just be relaxed and confident when you go.. Im currently in the cisco program and if all goes well i should have my CCNA by late april.. Don't think that you have to spit out all the layers of the osi model the second you get there.. Should go fine..
    Good Luck
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

Don't forget to make a good impression. Wear at least a dress shirt and tie. A suit would be better if you have one. Good luck

thanks for all the responses guys i shall heed them well