Thread: AntiOnline Quick Forum (VIEW POSTS) Released

AntiOnline Quick Forum (VIEW POSTS) Released

Here is an updated version. Check out the "view thread" option now. Should work. Tell me what you think.
    AntiOnline Quick Forum Version 2b Click Here

i get a

run time error '53'

File not found
    whenever i try to visit antionline...didnt have that problem the first time tho...

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

I'm gettin the same error..........I like how you kept the same color scheme though.

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: AntiOnline Quick Forum (VIEW POSTS) Released

Originally posted here by spools.exe
    Here is an updated version. Check out the "view thread" option now. Should work. Tell me what you think.
    Here is my output

Same errors as before

I am getting the same error as I did with the prior version.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

nah it's working fine for me.........

What a fruiting good program, i love it and am going to use it everyday thanks Man..

peace

Same error. I am running XP, what about you guys?

You need error checking, when i try to view the post after the last available one it crashes out instead of realising it's at the end of the list, just do a quick bounds check and it should be fine. also if i try to do something else instead of waiting for whatever i just clicked to finish i get an error that it's busy and it crashes, just set it up so that on an error that it's trying to do something else it will kill the other connection and handle the new one. once these are taken care of it looks like a pretty good program.

[edit]Just a second thought, if you used any components other than the base ones include a list at least so people will know the dependancies. and what version of vb is it? in case people don't have the newest libraries, if you have the professional version that builds them into the executable then great but if not it's something else to keep in mind.[/edit]
    Reality is the one who has it wrong, not you