Thread: toshiba 1555cds drivers

toshiba 1555cds drivers

can anyone help me find hardware drivers for a toshiba 1555cds laptop? any help would be great.

Blue-tech.com offers the drivers you need, but you need to register. It is free though. Have you tried the manufacturers website also?
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

What hardware do you need drivers for? Check here: http://www.input-drivers.com/
    They have drivers for damn near anything and for just about every brand you can think of. You can switch categories with the table on the left.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: toshiba 1555cds drivers

Originally posted here by david244us
    can anyone help me find hardware drivers for a toshiba 1555cds laptop? any help would be great.
    Assuming that is the correct model No of your Toshiba, your O/S details, and for what H/W is drivers required, e.g audio, video etc, will enable us to give appropriate information

you should check ebay...sometimes you can find lots of like 4 or 5 broken laptops on the cheap....it is a great way to get parts
    chown -r us ./bases

You might want to check this site out for the drivers. Its the Toshiba site in Australia. This site has one of the most drivers for their notebook models. I have found the 1550CDS, the drivers for these should be similar to the 1555CDS. Have used this site a lot for getting the drivers for my office notebooks that are mostly old toshiba models.

http://203.56.127.6/site/open/support/bvfiles.html