Thread: what was your past weekend like

what was your past weekend like

What did everyone do for halloween weekend? Mine was fantastic. On holloween I party-hopped for alittle bit then ended up going to a frat party getting hammered then ended the night with a little something something. The same happened on Saturday night also. It was a good holloween for me.

What about yall?

Adiz

Banned
    One word: drunk.

Elite Hacker
    I sat at my computer and answered peoples questions on this site. It was fun. But seriously, I need to get a life. who has that sig with the coupon redeemable for one life, because I need to print that out. Where do I get it redeemed.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by Ennis
    One word: drunk.
    No, you were an educated drunk.
    I spent my weekend on AO, studying, getting nagged, listening to other peoples problems,giving my usual **** advice, wondering and concerned about what my daughters were up to, one being a gung -ho type of PC, I am always expecting " The Phone Call", which I have experienced when she was involved in a very serious car smash. Normal weekend

Oh just the usual, got smashed then ruined my website for a laugh.
    Played some games over at a friends house.
    Got even drunker.
    Tried to make Popcorn but i burnt the Bag and nearly made the Microwave catch on fire.
    Drove home a bit Tipsy got fined for drink driving..
    Played a quick game of Solitaire because it helps me Sober up because i start to sweat from concentrating while having my face 2 cm's from the Monitor because if i didn't then everything would just be blurred, because i was still intoxicated..
    When to sleep awoke the next day, to see that some idiot had defaced my website, then i realised that i did it, so i bashed my head onto the Keyboard, as i'd ruined it..
    So now i gotta start from scratch again. And it's giving me the poopies..
    Anyhow what did the rest of you's do..?

Cheers

Like every weekend is. Kids home house a mess doing dishes at least 50 times a day the word no means i going to do it away,bath is a dirty word ,playing ref ,wipe running noses don't touch that, leave the cats alone ,get you fingers out of bird cage. other then that it was a good weekend.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Last weekend was kind of a bust. Didn't make my writing quota, spent too much time on AO and other non-productive things.

This coming weekend, though, will be different. I'm going to the car show, and will work Sunday.

I did nothing. I worked all day. I wanted to egg some houses and blow up mail boxes.

Spent it studying for a big test.
    Now get off your bum and download it! www.linuxISO.com

Haha, guess what I got negged for posting this thread. They said this is a computer Forum.

Now, in response to that I want to get to know the people better. And general chitchat you can post basically whatever you want. So I am sorry if this was so useless I got negged...haha

Adiz