Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Antipoints?

Elite Hacker
    I like the mitsubishi lancer evolutions. Has anyone ever ridden in one of those, Wow! I also saw a viper, ferarri and corvette parked next to each other at a store I went to today. I wanted to just sit there and stare, but I couldn't. Wish I had a camera.

Originally posted here by h3r3tic
    I like the mitsubishi lancer evolutions. Has anyone ever ridden in one of those, Wow! I also saw a viper, ferarri and corvette parked next to each other at a store I went to today. I wanted to just sit there and stare, but I couldn't. Wish I had a camera.
    I went to Ferrari of Atlanta a few weekends ago to check out one of their Enzo's (Atlanta got 3 if I remember right, the rest must have been delivered to their owners), and DAMN that's a nice lookin car up close......small though, barely off the ground. You basically have to sit on the ground to get in...

[add]
    It had a sign on it that said "Not For Sale".....as if they need to tell me I can't afford it (haha - $650,000+)
    There are sports cars. Then there\'s the Z.
    240Z 260Z 280Z 280ZX 300ZX 350Z

Im saving up for my dream car. DeLorean (aww) Its not as expensive as people would think but its a beaut! Im not a fan of many foreign cars but the lancer does look nice.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

quote:
    I like the mitsubishi lancer evolutions. Has anyone ever ridden in one of those,

I used to work for a mitsubishi garage so i got to drive quite a few of them, they drive just as good as they look.
    Just a shame i cant afford one let alone the insurance on one!

Originally posted here by fl34bit3
    Im saving up for my dream car. DeLorean (aww) Its not as expensive as people would think but its a beaut! Im not a fan of many foreign cars but the lancer does look nice.

PeacE
    -BoB
    Speaking of "Not as expensive as you would think", I wouldn't mind having a Ferrari 328GTS....or a 308GTS QV.

$25,000 to $40,000.

If only I could afford it.....and the insurance.....and the maintenance....

I must apologise for hijacking Datsun's post............I was only being limey sarcastic...............but a 1972 Challenger? that is a style car..............did any of you see the film "Vanishing Point"?

I guess that stuff that is available in RHD is what we want over here, and the Challenger was never one of those?

Also...I was in love at the time, and we went to see the film together?.......

Cheers

Originally posted here by nihil
    I must apologise for hijacking Datsun's post............I was only being limey sarcastic...............
    Don't worry about it ... topic shifts occur in normal conversations every day. Wouldn't it suck to be stuck talking about the same thing forever?

-Ben

Elite Hacker
    Originally posted here by nihil
    I must apologise for hijacking Datsun's post............I was only being limey sarcastic...............but a 1972 Challenger? that is a style car..............did any of you see the film "Vanishing Point"?

I guess that stuff that is available in RHD is what we want over here, and the Challenger was never one of those?

Also...I was in love at the time, and we went to see the film together?.......

Cheers
    Hijacking antipoint threads is tradition. We can't break tradition can we? I'm glad people agree that the lancer evolution(accent on evolution) is a nice car. They are really nice and fast. They are probably the best bang for your buck performance wise. It is only like mid $30,000 and compared to some other sports cars that is good. Why would anyone buy a lexus when they could buy one of these for much less. I have also had the priviledge of riding in a honda S2000. I think the evolution was just a little better though. That evolution could take corners like (i don't know how to describe it.) I'm sort of rambling here, sorry.

Hijacking antipoint threads is tradition. We can't break tradition can we? I'm glad people agree that the lancer evolution(accent on evolution) is a nice car. They are really nice and fast. They are probably the best bang for your buck performance wise. It is only like mid $30,000 and compared to some other sports cars that is good. Why would anyone buy a lexus when they could buy one of these for much less. I have also had the priviledge of riding in a honda S2000. I think the evolution was just a little better though. That evolution could take corners like (i don't know how to describe it.) I'm sort of rambling here, sorry.
    The S2000 looks OK, but it just isn't quick enough for the money, in my opinion.

And I think the phrase you're looking for is "corners like it's on rails".
    I'm more of a fan of the Lancer Evolution's rival.....the Subaru WRX. I guess it's just because I like rally racing.

Elite Hacker
    They are both rally cars. They did a thing in car and driver where they compared them, and the evolution won. They said the wrx was better on the straight aways but the lancer was better on corners and got the better time overall. Personally I would rather have the evolution, but I would definetly take the subaru wrx.