It happened again. The feds raided Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch.

Ten years ago, Jordie Chandler whose identity was kept under wraps during the investigation and some years afterward, made allegations the former superstar had molested him. The case crumbled after Jordie was given $20 million to shut up.

Now, they are ready to make a "major announcement" at 11:00 am today, and some reporters speculate an arrest warrant is in play for the guy. However, as we all know, with the money this guy has (some say he is going broke, but I would love to be as poor ans MJ) he can afford the best attorneys and the DA has a long row to hoe.

I used to be one of his biggest fans, but I am sorry, there are too many indicators he likes little boys a little too much. Here is this grown man that thinks he is Peter Pan, has his own theme park, more toys than Toys R Us, petting zoo and a house to die for any little kid would think they have died and gone to heaven. Not only does he have the toys, but he also has the power. Kids and adults alike are in awe of such talent and he could use that to his advantage.

These are allegations and are in no way proof he is guilty. It would make a great trial to watch on CourtTV, if it ever gets to that point.