Thread: website building

website building

Hello guys,
    Can someone tell me any free visual tool for building webs, which can convert source code from 1 language to other such asp,jsp etc.
    From where i can download it.
    I will be very thankful.

PUNJABIAN263

Have you looked at downloads.com??? Or google? lol offhand I cant help you, sorry!
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Elite Hacker
    You should just write it in the language you want it. A lot of languages do stuff others can't which makes it hard to believe that type of program is out there somewhere. I'm sure it is though. Do what knowledgsponge said and check google and downloads.com. Another good site is http://sourceforge.net
    Good luck

thanks, i will try and tell again if not got it.

PUNJABIAN263

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    If your looking for a free HTML editor, that has some functions that will help you build a site, I would reccomend trying Evrsoft's 1st Page 2000. Its absolutly free and a great editor for both the beginner, and the advanced coder alike.

get it here.

A program that converts languages? I havn't run into such a thing yet. But if I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Here is a tute that was posted today on this exact subject. heres the link http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=250890

PeacE
    -BoB

edit: oops not today a couple days ago.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

IMHO the best WYSIWYG HTML editor is still Dreamweaver

but then everyone knows that I adore anything by macromedia (esp in their MX series) anyways so perhaps I am biased

v_Ln

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I use dreamweaver exclusively for all my coding. Whether it be HTML, PHP, CSS, or database designs. I use it for everything. I don't however use any of the builtin functions that it provides. I do all my code by hand. Much easier that way. I have studio MX and it kicks all types of ass.