Thread: Anyone reccomend an Exchange Database Archive/Management tool?

Question Anyone reccomend an Exchange Database Archive/Management tool?

We are looking to purchase a system that will archive exchange data to a SQL server. Apparently, our company holds large amounts of Exchange data since it is company policy to not archive email. Management likes to have the ability to utilize the exchange store as a historical database of sorts (don't think too far into this). The only issue that we are facing now is the large amount of Data that is in the information store. We do not want to use the archive function that exists in outlook, instead, we are looking for a system that will archive data by the click on a button to SQL. Any reccomendations?
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

http://www.c2c.com/products/archive1/default.htm

Not a bad product we use that and the zip program through them..

It's nice.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Thanks. We are currently using maxcompression for zipping incoming and outgoing. I'll check it out. Does it use Sql?
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.