Thread: Jupitermedia in my logs?

Jupitermedia in my logs?

Hi, should I be concerned with what I'm seeing here? I looked up the ip's and both of them are from JupiterMedia Corp. Perhaps they are harmless, but I'm no expert or even half of one...

Can someone explain this to me in greater detail so I'll know for future reference?

Thanks in advance.

personally, since all the packets are coming from port 80, i wouldnt be too worried...or maybe Jupitermedia has gone to the dark side [cough cough script kiddie port scans]

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

since all the packets are coming from port 80, i wouldnt be too worried
    Yeah, it coming from port 80 did cross my mind as being relatively harmless... Still struck me as interesting though.

or maybe Jupitermedia has gone to the dark side [cough cough script kiddie port scans]
    lol

Hey Frame--

Yea, I agree, it coming from port 80 shouldn't make ya to worried. Still though, I'm curious as to why the requests were dropped, if it was just a harmless HTML packet?

Just my thoughts, happy Thanksgiving everyone.

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...