Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am a Greenie wh0re

Thumbs up I am a Greenie wh0re

I am writing this thread because I wanna wh0re more greenies. If you want to join mah 1337 alliance, share accounts or give general flames, send an e-mail to aniceguy48@hotmail.com

See, little green gif's make my dick bigger and make me feel good about myself because I do not have a life and all my days are spent in the AP center. If I get negged, then I lose self confidence, get paranoid and cry myself to sleep because nobody loves me anymore. hear my plight, hear my plea. If you give me more little green gif's and join my alliance to fight the terrible invisible forces that are out to get us, then let's unite!

I call this the "Turning Tricks For Green Gif's"

WTF
    /me confused as hell

Youre better thant this Drunk on Duvel you should join APAW (Antipoint Annonymous Whore)

Lets talk about youre problems.

What has been troubleing you my son? ?

Youre better thant this Drunk on Duvel you should join APAW (Antipoint Annonymous Whore)

Lets talk about youre problems.

What has been troubleing you my son? ?
    My life has been nothing but **** lately and everybody has been wrongfully negging me for no reason. Thus, I wanna bitch, cry and complain about my shitty AP status and get peeps together for an AP circle jerk. You see, AP's are like an aphrodisiac and give me a big woody. Also, I like giving points needlessly to people that do not deserve them because they are 1337 too.

I am hoping there is meds for my terrible AntiPoint problem, or at least group therapy. You see, I like seeing the rapists... oops therapists. They help a lot, but I bet the AntiPoint problem is kinda new thing and they do not list it in DSM IV. Debs, is AntiPoint wh0ring in DSM IV as far as you know?

Originally posted here by Drunk On Duvel
    ... I like giving points needlessly to people that do not deserve them because they are 1337 too.

So you don't think i'm l337 or you think that i deserve them thatst why you never gave me any

LOL

this day its really ****ed up
    LOL

oh well thats life

Banned
    he is just kidding and telling the lusers who care too much about AP's to get a life.

STFU Jack

STFU Jack
    Ok, ok, I really was kidding. I really made this thread to impress all the cute guys so I can get me some hot male action.

I really was kiddin.
    I think Al Pacino said thi in a movie once, QUOTE YOUR SOURCES BITCH

ok just for DoD i made this lil app

instructions - enter in a max X value and max Y value to define the grid
    do not enter too high a value as may cause it to run slowly

to close right click and select close

v_Ln