Thread: I'm developing an IDS. Programmers needed!

Post I'm developing an IDS. Programmers needed!

Hello.

If you are a Programmer with skills in Java Platform, C++ and/or Haskall, you need to contact me a.s.a.p. This is a truly worthy project. Become part of an elite team of Hackers Software Developers.

Contact me if you are interested: hz5301dd@yahoo.co.nz

SNORT SNORT

Is it written somewhere on AO that you are not allowed to advertise? I think it should be...I have seen two posts like this and I find them kind of annoying. I mean, if you look at the guy's stats, he just made an account, posted one message telling people to join his 1337 h4xxwh0r3 group to develop software, and i bet he left and is never coming back again. I know C++ and I would be glad to help someone out if they have a question with a program they have written, but if they are just going to come here to advertise for their business or to make a 1337 clan, then I feel like I am wasting my time. Please don't advertise on AO; I am not sure if it is on the FAQs or somewhere, but I believe AO should have a rule against it.
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

Have you seen hzdd profile, what kind of person would have a l337 h4x0r as their admin ? ? ? if your group is so l337 you shouldn't have to go to a forum and ask people to join they should go by them self and ask youif they can join.