Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AP Therapy

Damn striek that was a long time ago.

there was a link on the front page to the AO irc.
    =

AP Whore

Hello, my name is psychosquee, and it's been so damn long since I posted that I cannot consider myself a AP whore. Or a post whore. Or even an addict of any kind. Actually, I can't even get into the AO Addicts forum, and I've been here longer than most people who currently use this site (most, but not all, as those who were here long before myself). That's quite sad.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Actually MemorY cured me from caring about positive antipoints. I had just gotten my second dot by just a few points and came back to see how I was doing a couple of hours later and MemorY had negged me back down to 1 dot. (by mistake by the way.....he PMed me and told me he had hit the wrong button, and he made it up on a later post) That was the first time I had received any negs and it was a shock to my ego (not the last though....and I did desearve those///well maybe).
    Since then they really haven't meant that much to me, although when I do make a good post I appreciate the comments.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    Yeah Ennis, see i cure people and not ur "shower".

Banned
    psychosquee wow, long time no see man. Hope you start posting again, I'm off out now so cant post anymore.

Banned
    psychosquee []
    AntiOnline Member

Mood: homicidal
    Reason: I hate going to a place where stupidity is in the majority and intelligence is ridiculed.

WELCOM TO THE INTERNET

Nightfalls_Girl

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: AP Whore

Originally posted here by psychosquee
    Hello, my name is psychosquee, and it's been so damn long since I posted that I cannot consider myself a AP whore. Or a post whore. Or even an addict of any kind. Actually, I can't even get into the AO Addicts forum, and I've been here longer than most people who currently use this site (most, but not all, as those who were here long before myself). That's quite sad.
    w00t psychosque that's indeed a long time ago!
    Logical you contradicty yourself saying you are not A and so does not recieve B
    and calling it sad not to get B
    Or even an addict of any kind. Actually, I can't even get into the AO Addicts forum
    allthough, don't get me wrong, it is indeed quite sad. Nice to see you post.