Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AP Therapy

Post AP Therapy

well, i was just reading another thread about AP's and Drunk On Duvel mentioned AP therapy...so, thats what this thread is here to do...let all of your AP addiction horror stories out and we'll all try to help you get through it...remember, admittance is the first step to recovery

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

The only horror story I can think of, is when I had 2 red dots once. lol

I may be a senior member now with a lot of AP's, but I was almost banned once.
    =

Elite Hacker
    Hello, my name is h3r3tic and I'm addicted to AP's.

Everyone say it with me.

Hello H3r3tic.
    =

Hello my name is Drunk On Duvel and I am a grennie wh0re. I like turning tricks for green gif's, and sucking cawk for the green. Not in money which is a problem. Now since there is a support group for this horrible addiciton, now I can learn to get away from my endless need to be in the AP center and stick my finger up my ass instead. You know the man's g-spot is in his ass? Yep...

Anyway, it seems AP's have a strong sexual influence in my life, just like everything nowadays.

Banned
    I have a wallpaper fill with little green dots.

btw: my horror story is when i once had two red dots and got the "You are being a pain in the ass message".

Elite Hacker
    I have made it past step one in my plan which is realizing that antipoints are only colored gif's. Step two is to put postit notes all down the left side of your screen so that you can't see if you have any new antipoints or visit the antipoint center. Apparently there is no step three. I was told they never made one because nobody ever made it past step two. So basically this whole Antipoints anonymous thing is a scam. I'll never be cured.

Banned
    I used to be addicted to antipoints check out my tutorials to see this, but I have been cured, yes there is a cure, its called Ennis' Magic Stuff (tm). Basically I shower you in my stuff and you are cured, I showered myself, in fact I do it regurarly, I did it to my girlfriend and she is cured, so give it a try, only 2000euro's a 'spray'.

Banned
    Originally posted here by MemorY
    I have a wallpaper fill with little green dots.

btw: my horror story is when i once had two red dots and got the "You are being a pain in the ass message".
    we already new that!! :P

I dont have one..

Nightfalls_Girl

I remember that message... I thought it was a democratic vote and everyone was out to get me.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!