Thread: Rainbow Books - Can I still get these?

Rainbow Books - Can I still get these?

About... 5-6 years ago I remember someone telling me about Rainbow books(I think that's what they where called). They where books about various computer security I think. He gave me an address to request them. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I beleive they where free. I had a few that I found, but have since lost them. Most likely out dates by now anyway. I did a search on google, but only came up with childrens books.

You mean these?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Rainbow Books

Oh the infamous rainbow books again. You know these are from the eighties right? I have read that they are useless as a practical ref. material. Its cool for like the early to mid ninetie but they are out of date now. At least thats what i have researched.
    \"Cant sleep..... clown\'ll eat me..... cant sleep...... clown\'ll eat me.\"

The books are really great, IMO, at giving you a look on how stuff started out back then.

Try http://www.zone-h.org/en/download/category=41/ for 'em.