Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: AO Clan

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I have access to a 32 player BF1942 server and a 32 player desert combat server, with full admin. We could always use them. let me know.

We'd probably use a DC server.

We'd need to see how many people were interested in BF though.

IF theres just one or two people thats not really enough to start a clan.
    =

I know you guys are probably set on Counter Strike, but why not instead create a Enemy Territory AntiOnline Clan game server. The reason I say this is because the game Enemy Territory itself is a free download, so we won't have to worry about if everyone can afford a copy.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

how about a halo clan too?

Originally posted here by romman
    how about a halo clan too?
    The problem is that we need people for the clan to pay for the server. As of now we dont have a lot of people paying.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I would be willing to do anything I can to get a AO CS server up and running. I also have alot of friends that are really good at CS. Members would not be hard to round up though as soon as the server is online. Im all for it.
    Mormegil

guys due to my connection i can't send a demo its damn big... so can we just program a match to test me... so i can be that time on a net cafe to play...

also i don't see correctly the server stats... no players name server: TIMEOUT and... nothing up :P

Originally posted here by Mormegil
    I would be willing to do anything I can to get a AO CS server up and running. I also have alot of friends that are really good at CS. Members would not be hard to round up though as soon as the server is online. Im all for it.
    Check our server out here 69.56.207.42:27016

also i don't see correctly the server stats... no players name server: TIMEOUT and... nothing up :P
    We have a new server so the stats page has not been updated.

Gbinary: talk to an AO on the server and I am sure we can get something worked out.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

ok thx... i think i know sth about CS :P so maybe i could join the team!!!!!!!!

cxgjarrod thank you for informing me about the server. I went to the server but it really was pretty crappy. You start with 16000 dollars there are no mods on it and the ao members were getting owned left and right. If we do have a server we need to have a good one not one with clan members getting owned. We need to clean the server up.
    Mormegil