Thread: Deferred at Cornell... :(

Deferred at Cornell... :(

A few of my friends got declined and none of them were accepted, so I guess I'm on the upper hand a bit, but I didn't get accepted and instead have to have my application re-evaluated in April. Bleh. Just figured I'd post this follow-up since a few of you guys I talk to wished me luck a month or so ago, heh. Thanks from everyone for the support. Cheers.

/me runs away to sulk

Don't worry, you'll get in. The important thing is Cornell is actually considering you. That's an accomplishment in itself.

Don't worry, be happy.

(It could be worse...I'm getting thrown out of community college...lol.)
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Hehe, true, it could be worse.

Thanks man, and good luck with getting thrown out... why're they doing that? :-/

Good luck Jehnx, what, it's only another 5 months or so to sweat it bubba, you'll make it

I'm sure you'll get in, and if you don't, then it's because something better is lined up that you just don't see yet.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Once you get in, go around and randomly kick people in there IT department fro being stupid

Oh yeah, and avoid the Geology building at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Haha, ok souleman, you used to go there or something?

deb: thank you, and yeah, if I don't end up there I guess it's what is meant to be. I'm sure I'll be happy anywhere.

Jehnny, ask Hogfly why you should stay away from the Geology department, he'll be able to tell you

And I've found that things have a way of working out, even when they seem to be hopeless and going in the complete opposite direction of what you want.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.