Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Awards!

Banned
    ladies usually have boobs deb :P
    sorry but your a man in my books, a really hot man!

NFG is reading this thread i wanna feal the wrath of her alliance
    so
    here i go again
    NFG you are fat

Banned
    OK KIDS ! Here is what i know.

This is a PM from Ratman i got about 10 minutes ago. He said i can post it.

Ok firstly Memory i think that you need to go back and study up a lil more..
    Ok fine i admit i was Creative_32X_mx
    (And you knew that Memory. Because you knew that i was getting my account back because i was having problems... i told you remember?)

Alt_Ctrl_Delete...Well that ain't me, i know the gal who uses that account..

cyru5_nuk3...I know him as i used to chat to him regularly at cyrus labs..

Now this cr347iv3 dude i don't have a ****ing clue as to whom he is..

Ok and that website thingy, i helped cyru5 with it, i just did a few things, and i had the web addresse in my profile because he asked me to put it there. And seeing as i was mate's with him at the time. I did it..
    And stacy (Alt_Ctrl) she runs here own website now she did general maintenance for cyrus labs but that's all..?
    That's how i know Stacy..We talk regularly on the phone..

So were did this **** about me using these accounts come from..???
    Huh bet i know who told you this ****..

cheers
    kris
    I replied with this.

man i dont belive you, i dont believe the person that tod me that you know why , because i dont know the truth, im just letting the community know what's going on and what kind of PMs im getting, dont worry This one i won't post( i can if you want me to). The only thing that ticked me off was when you replied to a post from ratman2 (you) with the creative mx 32 account (you). I dont have anything against you, but some big **** is building up and i dont wanna be part of it, im just the messenger
    this is a PM i got back from him about a min ago.

Hey man it's ok..
    I just wanted to clarify a few things that's all. I'm not angry at you...
    And i know that there is some big **** building up, i've known that for 2 months now..
    And i know that i posted a reply to myself, i know that was stupid on my behalf, i still don't know what was going through my head when that happened..
    Anyhow it wouldn't worry me if you posted that last Pm, as i've admitted everything that i was guilty of..
    So really i carn't stop you from posting it.
    I just hope that you do the right thing that's all..

cheers
    kris
    I think that picture doesnt really show that he is ratman and alt_ctrl_del but it show that appearantly HE/ alt_ctr_del and NFG and whoever else have an alliance. And neg the crap out of members that oppose them.

but hey I'm just the messenger

btw: this thread has gone off topic with the creative thing again, if you guys want me i can move this post to the cr34tive thread.

Banned
    ok ratman creative etc,
    i know cyrus(owner/founder of the above mentioned cyrus labs) personally and very well
    ill give you 20 mins to retract your statments
    or ill post quotes from him
    so either retract or get horribly embarresed
    up to you
    p.s cyrus labs has been defunct for years

rioter

Banned
    I think that picture doesnt really show that he is ratman and alt_ctrl_del but it show that appearantly HE/ alt_ctr_del and NFG and whoever else have an alliance. .

Exactly It does not paint a picture, as there is no picture to be painted

And neg the crap out of members that oppose them
    Oh you mean that is not what is going on with you guys??
    Well I could of sworn that you were all “ganging” up on me

Nightfalls_Girl

Banned
    Actually I feel sorry for gore, as he has to put up with **** from you all, just as I do.
    Um, what can I say, bleh. Its all you deserve.

All I was asking is for you ALL not just you, to keep my name out of them.
    What is your point about my Claming of your post to be some popularity contest??
    That is all these are, that is all any contest is when it involve people voting.
    Why yes, once again, bleh, seriously would any of you reply to this drivel?

alas’s??? Don’t you mean Alliance? And I do not know of any alliance, so yair do think you are stupid.
    No I mean alias, you know the English word, no you dont you speak some weird Martian ****.

I really don’t care what you think or do. I am entitle to my opinion, just as I am entitle to voice it, you all do.
    Wow, real Martin Luther style stuff here.

I never asked you to close it! And you are a mod, that is your job regardless of whose thread it is, including yours.
    It was an act of kindness, you dont want it forget it, I knw its my job, I did close it...?

HA you ask for it from every one yet you don’t give it to everyone!!!
    I have never until you joined had to do this on anyone, look for me being disrespectful in the past, do a search, good fecking luck.

That is funny, I thought that this thread had gone to “shit” well be for I posted in it. Though thank you for the blame any how.
    No, you made it **** like you always do you damned idiot.

Damn I need a pint.

Banned
    Exactly It does not paint a picture, as there is no picture to be painted
    excuse my ****ing french. but shut the **** up, you make no sense what so ever, why dont do us a ****ing favor and ****in leave.

Oh you mean that is not what is going on with you guys??
    Well I could of sworn that you were all “ganging” up on me
    YEAH we all ****ing hate you, got a problem with that, if i was in a room or even a website where everyone hated me, i'd leave, for christ's sake. Godamn ****in idiot.

Sorry guys for the not so famili friendly language.

and i also think she enjoys when we have to swear for a freaking idiot like her, so why dont we all just put her on out ignore list. wouldn't that be an easier solution. Or some mod please ban her, i think that would be the best to AO that has happened over the years.

Banned
    can we label me the best thing ever happened to ao, i mean this is a award thread

NFG : Am afriad I have tried to point out many times - without luck that you cannot flame...your not even any good as a troll. Why do you put yourself in to these types of situations where you know you are going to come out worse off?

For a long time I have held my tongue when it came to you as I felt that you had it hard enough from the rest of Ao but now your just really pissing me off!!!

Good god girl you even got Ennis annoyed and thats pretty hard to do - look your not welcome here you ahve no place here. Ok lets break it down for you :::

Antionline = Security Site
    but yet the total sum of everything you know about computers and the internet could be written on the back of a postage stamp with a blunt pencil.
    But then again Antionline is a community....well I think the community has made it very clear that it would prefer you not to be here! So that really leaves no reason for you to remain......

So why dont you pack up your little alliance and move on - find a new set of forums and forget about AO because your remaining time here I would say is very short anyways. There seems to be over-whelming evidence that you as well as other members such as this ratman2 etc have formed an ap alliance awarding each other greenies while neg'in other people for each other - to be honest I have been asking for quite some time now how you actually got your aps?? And no-one i have asked seems to know either!

your tutorial count is 0 and even tho alot of aps are given out in GCC etc they are still normally given out for humerous or semi-inteligent posts.....2 catagories that your posts never enter into.

So once again I advise you to leave of your own freewill - because even if JUP does not ban you the community will. You have been exposed as the lower form of life you truely are and the community will not foget. I know I for one am through taking it easy on you - when I see a stupid post of yours I will be sure to act appropriatly....now unlike you I will not on principal give out undeserved pos or neg aps .....but lets face it with what you post 4 out of 5 are going to be highly deserving of negs anyways.....

congragulations on becoming prolly one of the most disliked people on AO - you worked hard to achieve it and now you got it.....cause goodness knows no-one could be as annoying as you without a greatdeal of effort

ok thats my rant over about this subject

v_Ljn

Banned
    Well Im off to bed, I'll deal with this tomorrow when Im less grumpy and in a normal kind of time.

Banned
    I just love it how every one here attemps to act as tho thay are all mighty and ****.
    every one keeps saying how it is a security sight. well why is thre so much bull **** on the boards then? and dont go blaming me eather, as it was there well befor i joined AO.
    Mods, are you not ment to keep then boards clean? As i am starting to think that you only ever deleat threads that YOU dossaprove of or that your little bum buddies dissaprove of.
    you neg the crap out of people that you do not like, yet if some one negs some one that you like, then you throught a tantrm about it, eather negging them back or running to jup, with allagations of alliances, and AP abbuse.

Nightfalls_Girl