Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: God Bless America!!!

God Bless America!!!

If it were not for America, this would be an unruly world. This goes out to all the members who have talked smack about America and all of it's intentions.

Not like those countries that close their eyes to what is threating our existence. You know who you are. There is some dutch punk here that is always spewing anti-american jargon.

Where would we be without the Netherlands??? I just do not know....

And now there is someone in here talking smack about some dutch punk...way to stoop to his level.

Banned
    In stead of just posting something like this, why don't you post a little history lesson or something... I'd love to learn more about US history. Although I wouldn't trust a history lesson from someone who clearly underestimates the Dutch influence on the building of America.

May I recommend "U.S. History for Dummies" by Steve Wiegand?

In it, you'll learn that the Dutch once were the most successfull maritime traders in the Old World. You'll also learn that the Dutch founded New Amsterdam (now known as New York).
    And Philips is Dutch

Let me tell you one thing, maynard... Without the Dutch, America wouldn't be what it is today. And without the Americans, the Netherlands wouldn't be what they are today. The same goes for the French. Some people seem to think that America did France the biggest favor in WW II, and that now is the time to pay back that debt. Those people seem to forget what France did for America some 200 years ago (I think it is safe to say that without France, America wouldn't be half of what it is today).

Interesting topic for your first post. Considering we both reside in the armpit of our great nation (new Jersey) I guess we do share some similarties, just not on the topic of your post.

Americans, much like you think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. We are not. The rest of the world hates us for reasons. We are an arogant, obnoxious, resource wasters, greedy, nosy, obese nation. But, we are also proud, and that counts for something. Please don't forget that our nation has only been around for a little over 200 years, a very short time in the grand scheme of national affairs. As for your question of where would the world be without the netherlands, I do not know.

Just so you know I am american, not foreign born.

DeafLamb

EDIT:

I gave maldrad101(don't know if that's it cause I can't see the original thread from here) some positive points because being that this his first post I think he should be warned before banned. Although I don't agree with the nature of his post, it is his own opinion and I don't believe it is right to neg someone for their opnion, no matter how immature it is conveyed. His post did not harm anyone, so I don't believe we should harm him untill he shows a blatent disregard for the rules and policies. Just my opnion.

DeafLamb

Neels a Nazi! :P lol
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

There is some dutch punk here
    He prolly wears those wooden shoes...
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Do you know what the Irish gave the Americans for christmas??? A culture and a heritage

v_Ln

Banned
    God bless america? How about god bless everybody

clearly the guy has something against dutch lol...**** i dont care what someone is or who...we all same ...that is most of us

Banned
    Originally posted here by valhallen
    Do you know what the Irish gave the Americans for christmas??? A culture and a heritage

v_Ln
    Oh and didnt we build New York?