Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: God Bless America!!!

Banned
    Originally posted here by pwaring
    No, you have it all wrong - Ennis is me in disguise - I was here first! j/k

I agree that this thread has strayed a bit off-topic though.
    Dude they are on to us. By the way I posted first, copier, yeah you heard me copy boy!

j/k

Originally posted here by cdkj
    GOD BLESS AMERICA
    I give up, I really do. There is just no point in talking to people like this, it goes in one ear and comes straight out of the other.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." (Sir Winston Churchill)
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

pwaring

I'm sorry that wasn't meant for you i understand where your comming from i got a little upset about Vietnam i have my reseasons for that and i hope you can understand that. If it piss you off i'm sorry i didn't mean to
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

God Bless America?

Yeah well god is a sick mother****er if he is helping america in any way. You say god bless america and i say god can eat my ass.

Yeah god bless the american government owning half the ****ing money on the planet and spending it all on missiles, bullets, and training brutal murderous armies not just in america but all over the world.

God bless america for funding brutal massacares for the last 100 years in small nations everywhere which tried to stand on its own with a real government for the people.

God bless america for stamping out any hope of real democracy anywhere we had to(Vietnam) to make sure these countries didnt set an example for others.

God bless america with our obese population that stuffs itself with complete garbage and poison we call food and then relying on the medical indu$try(butchers) to make us all better and if we die it was "God calling us home".

God bless america for our obediant tax payers that help fund genocide and destruction all over the world.

If god has any part in america's doing, then he is truly an *******.
    [shadow]Zato[/shadow]

\"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you.\"
    - Friedrich Nietzsch

Dont reply to 'The Mormon'.

He is obviously playing the role of the joker, he is not serious about anything he says. LOL in fact most religous cultists, especially christians, make me laugh when they quote their book of fairytales.
    [shadow]Zato[/shadow]

\"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you.\"
    - Friedrich Nietzsch

Originally posted here by Ennis
    Dude they are on to us. By the way I posted first, copier, yeah you heard me copy boy!

j/k
    Lol, when I said I was here first, I meant I registered on AO first.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Re: Re: God Bless America!!!

Originally posted here by Striek
    In case you do not realize, the Dutch invented capitalism. The founding basis for your entire free market economy. Without the Dutc, you would still be a servant to sdome greater citizen.

LOL...That's exactly what Capitalism is!

Non-denominational iconic greeting and joy to America.

That whole don't argue with an idiot was stopping me from replying....Ugh *Gore system overload* I'm Christian. I believe in God. And you won't hear me saying "God bless America". And what the flying ****. The ******* that said something about Christmas.....You jack ass, Christmas was never an American Holiday. It was started in Jewish country, not this peice of ****.

And why has no one thanked the Chinese for building the road ways that still actually work here? You patriots really need a boot straight up your "no one can tell me wrong" asses. This is pathetic.

That "God bless America" stuff, you really should ask Him to, we need it.

Oh, and that civilised comment.... I'll try to be nice.... Na, I won't. You're saying no other countries are civilised? You dumb ass, there are people in America from every country. America is the only country on earth where the people that were here first, the "native Americans" were treated like ****.

After treating the Indians like **** because the "First American"****ed up his map skills and thought he was in India, America saw fit to just walk around and take the land THEY had. This should have been a sign of what the dirt in this place does to you.

"Hmm, it doesn't belong to me, but it will in a minute".

America was once a nice place. Back when Thomas Jefferson was around. Now it's all about money, power, and greed. And of course turning everyone that lives here into sheep. And yea, were all oh so civilised, sending over bomber plains and making rubble of innocent people's homes.

Yea, that's real civilised.

So, to the people, who keep on with that patriotic bullshit, why aren't YOU over in sand land "fighting for peace" ? "I want world peace, I think explosives, guns, and innocent people being slaughtered is a great start".

"For the laaaaaaaaaand of the freeeeeee...As long as your bitch ass can pay your taxes, bills, and kiss some damned hairy aaaaaasssssssss".

"That's what capitolism is, gettin' ****ed!" -Al Pacino - Scarface.

Gore - It's really nice to see that you have so much pride in your country. Try moving to and changing your citizenship to Iraq, before you decry the evils of Capitalism, and then I might consider your opinion as being possibly factual. Captialism is not a perfect system, but in a "conditionally free" society it is the best solution available.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!