Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You HoT?¿?¿

Question Are You HoT?¿?¿

Did you ever wonder...am i good looking, do the people like me or seriusly am i hot?
    well I found this website and might be a solution to it

Hot Or Not!!!
    have fun...cheers

/scriptkiddie18

lol, I had mine up a while back. I got a bit above an 8.5 when I was on there, but that was over a year ago. It'd be lower now probably. :-p

8.5 you say? i was 8.5 yesterday now im like 8.3 lol and its a really bad picture a while back
    so once i upload a better one which i have to take first...ima get up...plus that website is 18+ and im only 16 lol and people still think im hot

The very existance if that site makes me laugh. It caters to insecure 16 year old highschool kids who dont feel good about themselves. And the people who go there to rate pictures are even worse. What makes them so fu*kin special that they feel the freedom to judge someone else's appearance. I cant imagine a bigger waste of time or bandwidth than that pointless website.

It caters to insecure 16 year old highschool kids who dont feel good about themselves.
    LOL who said i i feel bad about myself...i feel good without the website...i was just curious what other people think about me...my opinin is im hot

Originally posted here by NeuTron
    The very existance if that site makes me laugh. It caters to insecure 16 year old highschool kids who dont feel good about themselves. And the people who go there to rate pictures are even worse. What makes them so fu*kin special that they feel the freedom to judge someone else's appearance. I cant imagine a bigger waste of time or bandwidth than that pointless website.
    w00t for common sense and a life off the internet, eh Neutron?
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

If I uploaded my pic, it would be taken down because shaved dog's asses are not allowed.

Banned
    LOL DoD. I had my picture up for 3 days, just out of fun, i have a 8.8 and now hat people on the internet say that im hot, im gonna go ask out that popular senior cheerleader. All becayuse people on the net said im hot.

BTW: Beaty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Originally posted here by debwalin
    w00t for common sense and a life off the internet, eh Neutron?
    Amen Sister!

Developer Extraordinar
    I have a quick question, is there any point to this thread? This is a security/computer forum, and altough this thread is in the General Chit Chat section, it is pointless, and more or less... stupid. And we wonder why AO is going down hill...

Merry Christmas

MB