• Tiny Personal Firewall

2 50.00%
  • Norton Personal Firewall

2 50.00%

Thread: The NightFallsGirl Thread

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak

The NFG Thread

Well

Everybody , including some very objective members, are getting enough of Nightfalls girl and her flaming and crushing every decent thread she shows her face in.

Just give your comments here.. Heh I'll attach a poll.

Keep it decent though...

***edit*** thnx v_Ln edited the thread ... maybe Ennis can change the poll heading ?

ummmmm shouldn't it be NFG??

oh well we al know what way I'm voting

v_Ln

I've kept well out of this for some time for reasons of my own. However the latest batch of replies from NFG are starting to get even on my nerves. I know others have made personal attacks on you... I don't think thats right but it seems the only way to get through to you.

NFG you keep saying that you don't care what we think of you - thats fine, so why the ***** do you keep replying to threads where people are bitching about you?? Just don't reply - it's that simple. The last lot of posts from you have been nothing more than trolling IMO and yes I know you don't care for my opinion... thats cool - but any newbie would have been banned by now for the kind of posts you're making lately.

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    NFG has over 1500 posts, in just over 6 months, not one of which I have seen, has anything remotly to do with computer security. Further, not one post I have seen is helping someone better their computer knowledge. etc, etc, etc...

I, being a 'senior member' (not that that means anything anymore) remember the days where one wrong post, or meaningless post, would have you banned off ther forums in a heartbeat. How the hell did NFG make it this far? So many other people, who actually have computer knowledge, have been banned before her. Why should NFG be different? Taking a quick look back thru her posts, I have noticed that not one of her recent posts has even shown any insight into computers whatsoever. The only thing that is proven is that she has managed to learn to use google to find answers. Congratulations.

NFG, I will tell you this. For every inappropraite post you make, I am going to neg you. Is it because I don't like you? Not at all. It is simply the way every one else is treated, and you are no exception. Until you limit your posts to computer related subjects, that all you should expect from me.

Consider yourself on probation.

xmaddness, I must 100% agree with you, NFG, you shouldn't be here if it's not to help others out or to learn about computers, there are other forums not dealing with computers which probably more fit to your expectations of what you want to do on a forum.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Banned
    plus the shear weight of her is to much for the forums :P

Since I post utter nonsense, please ban me too.

Banned
    I'm going to close this thread for now, for I don't think this is the appropriate way to handle this.
    Here's what I propose: I'll bring up this "issue" with JUPM, and ask them to take a closer look at NightFalls_Girl's account. I've seen accusations of Antipoint-alliances concerning NFG, and if those accusations turn out to be true, there is only one option.
    If they turn out to be false, and NFG got her AntiPoints just like the rest of us, everybody has the option to put her on ignore, report her posts, or give out AntiPoints.

For now: *Thread closed*.