Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site upgrade, bugs, etc.

Site upgrade, bugs, etc.

As you probably noted, we've been doing some work on the site this week. We've upgraded the vB software, and have worked out most of the bugs. If you find any bugs, please post them in the Oops a Bug http://www.antionline.com/forumdispl...?s=&forumid=16 forum. And if there are still any bugs hanging around from the old board software, please let us know about those as well.
    Thanks,
    intmon

intmon: The football field sized banner on the main page sucks ass.

Thank you for reading.

Banned
    The banner really sucks big time.

intmon: The football sized banner on the main page sucks ass.
    I agree. What was wrong with just having them on all the other pages?
    Its not like you can miss them... the one on the front just makes the site look like ****. Excuse my french.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    MsMittens feels like being smartass...

source: Merriam-Webster OnLine

Main Entry: 1shit
    Pronunciation: '****, interjectionally also 'shE-&t
    Function: noun
    Etymology: (assumed) Middle English, from Old English scite; akin to Old English -scItan to defecate
    It's not French. It's english.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

There is a reason why you are AO Queen MsMittens.

Thank you for removing that add! Or... is that just my add NIS2k3 add blocker?

It was still there when I left work an hour ago...

Is anyone else still getting it?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    Thank you for removing that add! Or... is that just my add NIS2k3 add blocker?

It was still there when I left work an hour ago...

Is anyone else still getting it?
    If your talking about the big ass ad on the main page, it's still there for me.

Cheers:
    DjM

Oh... then it has to be norton internet security 2k3's add blocker doing its job.

Elite Hacker
    I actually don't even pay any attention to the ads anymore(although the new one does kindof stick out). They really don't bother me. I just scroll straight down to all the topics and see if I can help anyone. I don't care how ugly the site is, I just care about the content. So as long as we're still allowed to ask and answer questions, and chit chat about security, I really don't care what is done to the site as long as it is not a security risk.