Thread: Moderators Incited

Moderators Incited

Hello To EveryOne

I need Moderators For My Forum. It Is An Hacking, Web Developement Forum.

EveryOne Are Invited.

the Site is http://www.spec.cometstream.net/spec

Thanx

SpecHAckers

mmm.. ever heard of spam.. well thats what your post is.. take it elsewhere whale boy..

Ithoughtspammingwasnotallowed?Joiningaforumandpostingthatyouareinneedofmoderatorsforyourforumisbasicallyspamming.IfIwereyou,Iwouldpostinyourownforumstatingthatyourlookingformoderators,nothere.Imightvisityourlinkmaybenextyear.Butrightnow,youputmeinabadmood.
    Computers do not have problems, they have users.
    ~Cope57

By the way guys, I am starting a cult and I need some members; I will supply serimonial garp. Thanks in advance!
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Originally posted here by Lansing_Banda
    By the way guys, I am starting a cult and I need some members; I will supply serimonial garp. Thanks in advance!
    lol, count me in if i get some cool robe, but none of that funky purple **** like the Heavens Gaters wore :P

Warning: Incoming Flame

spechackers > you obviously are a total n00b if your going to come here asking for modeators for your site. You only have 2 post to your credit here, and a mere 36 posts on your forums. For that miniscule ammount of traffic you shouldnt need more than one admin/moderator to take care of that. Would you really give out moderator status to someone you barely know here? I surely hope not! If your going to spam here, the least you can do is a proper spamming for something you need (ie contributing members) rather than moderators.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Wow, can I really? I just filled out the moderator application on your site. I sure hope that I am skilled enough to be a moderator.

http://spec.cometstream.net/spec/ind...t=ST&f=20&t=14

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

i dont think they really need mods. they already have more mods than members. they had most 8 member online at once that was a few days back. i made just 1 post and it was 50% of the post made in the form. this thread is just to advertise their form. sheer spamming nothing else

I thought the Mittens and Ennis were throwing down or something..

Moderators Incited
    /wanders away to find coffee

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It'd be nice if people just didn't respond to this stuff. Sigh.

Thread closed.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage