Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its a conspiracy ? is it ?

its a conspiracy ? is it ?

We have all heard the conspiracy thoeories before, and i think no group of people are more aware of them and interested in them than the techies out there wand would be heackers and 3l33t alike. Regardless of who you are and your left or right wing views i am sure that theories do noharm and certainly awaken you to the possibilities out there, real or not.

I personally am absolutely sick to the stomach at the moment from reading Michael Moore's "Dude, Where's my country?".

However i am currently reading the "illuminatus" again, for those out there without a pulse, the "illuminatus" was or is or maybe the group of people who run the world, to put it very simply.

Reading it again gave me the impetus to do some research on the net etc, now i came across some xcellent sites and amazing information, too much to go into i detail but something that really did interest me that is probable well known and documented (just like me to be years behind) was the 666 and credit card links etc.

http://www.av1611.org/666.html

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/beast.htm

the above two links give some great insights into the monetary links out there with the devil etc etc, particularly the first one with the 666 in all bar codes etc.

I personally find all this great and maybe a tad frustrating, i would be interested in others views and maybe some more great links to the same sort of stuff.

such as illuminati,666,fiscal,politics etc.

Anyway i am back off to look into our demise.
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

LOL... haven't read the other link but the 666 embedded in the barcode is quite well known (amongst certain circles) ... here is the explanation why it is not true

http://www.virtualsalt.com/barcode.htm

One thing I would mention is to be careful of believing all such things on the net... especially when it comes to conspiracy theories about Satan/Armageddon and who rules the world and fundamentalist Christians

LOL (always gives me a smile)

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

One thing I would mention is to be careful of believing all such things on the net... especially when it comes to conspiracy theories about Satan/Armageddon and who rules the world and fundamentalist Christians
    dont worry i am not easily led and certainly wasnt believing all this,i dont believe any of the conspiracy theories, i find them interesting and coincidental but dont believe anything without conclusive proof.

The UPC barcode stuff i new was a crock as i have dealt with EPOS systems before and when i did some research i came across this 666 before i just hadnt seen these sites before or read the theory in this manner ie with such conviction and belief.
    I am not after proof or rights or wrongs i am just after entertainment.

As for who rules the world i believe it is not an individual, group, sect, cult etc etc but a force as to what that is who knows ? destiny,gravity,electromagnetism i dunno but something has to be responsible for this **** up we call the world we live in.

LOL (you gotta laugh)
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Who on earth, in their right mind, with _anything_ between their ears sat for that long looking at barcodes to come up with that $hit in the first place?????????

'Nuff said....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I never believe what I hear about that stuff. Usually its just someone who had to much time on their hands and made it up.
    =

Originally posted here by geepod
    dont worry i am not easily led and certainly wasnt believing all this,i dont believe any of the conspiracy theories, i find them interesting and coincidental but dont believe anything without conclusive proof.

Do you believe in God? Anyway, that's not my point.....

Originally posted here by geepod

As for who rules the world i believe it is not an individual, group, sect, cult etc etc but a force as to what that is who knows ? destiny,gravity,electromagnetism i dunno but something has to be responsible for this **** up we call the world we live in.

Do you see the contradiction? In the top quote you say that dont believe anything without conclusive proof. In the bottom quote you go on to say As for who rules the world i believe it is not an individual, group, sect, cult etc etc but a force.

For you to believe that you must have conclusive proof. You said it yourself. Can you please PM me with it. it must be a brilliant read!

Probably reiterating things you've already heard before, but in Revelations in the bible, it says that as the end of the world draws near, the world will be controlled by one leader, with one monetary system. There were people who saw credit cards as that monetary system, but the thing that got most of the fundamentalists up in arms was the creation of the EU, and a common currency (euros).

Not that I believe it. Or maybe I do. I don't know to tell you the truth. But it's interesting to read the book of Revelations and then try to apply it to your everyday life. If you try hard enough, you'll be able to convince yourself the world should have ended yesterday and you should be hiding under a rock. That's the way with most "prophecies" though, it's entirely too open to interpretation.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Gee when I became a Mason 10 years ago, I didn't know i would be joining the Illuminati.

Hell I couldn't spell it until I saw a movie review of Tomb Raider
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

How about... the Apocalypse is the end of Christianity as one of the mass religions? Just a thought...

As for seeing the Devil [and its many forms and shapes] all over the place, that has been the story always. The 9th Satanic Statement runs: "Satan [note: the Beast, archtype of the carnal pleasures Man experiences, who's number is 666] is the best friend the Church has ever had, as it kept it in business for all these years".

Maybe Ronaldo is the Antichrist... the number of Lucifer is 9 [the jersey number Ronaldo has in the Brazilian national soccer team]. How about that for a newsflash?
    /\\

Who on earth, in their right mind, with _anything_ between their ears sat for that long looking at barcodes to come up with that $hit in the first place?????????
    THe same group that had America up in arms over "backward messages"

"I want to buy a peppermint"