I recently got a Fragbox PRO for Christmas and my games and programs have been running fine. However, it has started to unexpectedly shut down. Within the past two days, it has randomly shut down about 10 times. At first, I thought it was that my video card(BFG Asylum nVidea GeForceFX Ultra 256 MB) was getting too hot, but then on the boot up I recognized something that I didn't think was there before. It went through an unusual process on the startup screen that involved the words:
  • PXE-E53:No boot filename received
  • MEDIA TEST FAILURE.TEST CABLE
  • PXE MOF:EXITING PXE ROM

I was pretty sure that I hadn't seen those before. It takes a few pushes of the power and reset button to startup because sometimes it just stops while going through the startup. Once it gets started, it works fine until it randomly shuts off. I searched the internet for a helpful hint on the problem involving EXITING PXE ROM and found some things, but wasn't sure how to cure them. I need some help identifying the problem whether it has to do with the graphics card(pretty sure), a security situation with an intruder, or some weird bug(highly doubt). Also, a cure for the problem would be terrific. Thx in advance.