Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Almanacs are terrorist weapons?

Almanacs are terrorist weapons?

I'm not really sure I understand this, especially why police should "be on alert" if they see someone who owns an almanac. What a bunch of freakin' idiots. Read more here:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s/fbi_almanacs

Heh heh, beware cartographers, you are being watched and j00 will be 0wn3d. Freakin' silly.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The farmers are srtriking back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it! Why did I have to pee on that damn corn field Damn it!

I can see it now, I'll be driving to the store for a nice refreshing Mountain Dew in an hour and a tractor will try and whack me off the road like that car chase in the original 1931 version of Scarface. Then They will all jump out with weapons of mass corn growing and kill me

Jehn, dude, it was cool knowing you. If I don't make it, I want you to know.....****...It's not worth even trying on this one, to damned easy.

lmao gore, you're crazy man. :-p

Hrm... Interesting. I wonder if after this, when you go to a library you'll need to sign off to use the reference material that you don't even get to take home (almanacs, and other huge books)...

I guess that anyone with an encrypted almanic on their PC faces 10 years in jail minimum... This is freaky stuff. You never know, but this guy's predictions could come true... I hope not though...

Edit (Check this out):
    U.S. blurs high-tech images of Washington

http://www.globetechnology.com/servl...ory/Technology

Now I've heard everything. What ****ing FBI agent is so stupid that he or she has not heard of an almanac?

I can see it in my head now: "OH MY GOD! A LISTING OF THE 10 TALLEST BUILDINGS IN THE WORLD! TERRORISTS COULD USE THIS! AND THE SOLAR ECLIPSES! GOD HELP US!"

News for you ****tard - terrorists already know that.

The extent of human stupidy will never cease to amaze me.

This has to be, without a doubt, the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Not only is it not a threat, it also makes the FBI look like retards. It also causes a whole country full of panic when every farmer suddenly becomes a terrorist. I could feel my IQ dropping as I read it. I was getting stupider with every word. Yes, I am now stupider for having read that.

Stupidity knows no limit.

/edit
    Just remembered. I own two or three. Guess I better call the US Terrorism Joint Task Force and tell them I must be a terrorist.
    edit/
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Well, I don't use any thing but Google. Its better than anything else.
    OMG........Now I am being targeted by the FBI,CIA,NSA, and even NASA.......OMG. I am a Google user.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

You wanted to know why they would be worried :
    The FBI said information typically found in almanacs that could be useful for terrorists includes profiles of cities and states and information about waterways, bridges, dams, reservoirs, tunnels, buildings and landmarks. It said this information is often accompanied by photographs and maps.
    That seems a good amount of info for any wannabe terrorist or small terrorist group to use. But I'm pretty sure that terrorist already have that type info.

Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Crime Lab 2A-3356N, Wash DC

DNA Test Results: Clinton, William Jefferson

Dear Mr. Starr:

The test on the dress came back inconclusive.
    Everyone in Arkansas has the same DNA.

Sorry,

The FBI
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Yeah Agent, but an Almanac is a tool that has been available since the Stoned Age. . .I mean C'mon. . .next I won't be able to use 1411 becasue I could get the address of the Whitehouse and learn where to plant me explosives. . .bleh.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Originally posted here by Agent_Steal
    You wanted to know why they would be worried :

That seems a good amount of info for any wannabe terrorist or small terrorist group to use.
    Oh great. Now ever Arab American with reading skills can have rocks thrown at them and be beaten half to death because everyone is afraid of books again.

*In a far away land known as "Government Central".

The motto on the door reads "We **** you for less".

Agent 1: Hmm, they seem to be calming down, we need to do something to scare them into the dark ages again. Then we can do whatever our power greedy money grubbing bastard peice of **** asses' want! I bet we could turn this into Nazi Germany. Hell we already got them begging for freedom of speech again.

Agent 2: Oh the new almanac has such pretty pictures!

Agent 1: THAT'S IT! We can say everyone carrying these tourist **** hole books are bad people! They will think they are a form of tourorism!

Agent 3: Duuuuuuhhhhhhh Don't mess with Texas....Has anyone seem my intelligence?

Agent 1: You hush King George or it's back to school with you! And NO paying your way through it this time! You damned first grade drop out.

Agent 3: Yes Dad.

And so it started.

**** the farmers, I just want the keys to the pharmacy.