Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Almanacs are terrorist weapons?

Besides, if a terrorist group is so stupid that they do not already know of a suitable target, then are they really a threat anyway?
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Re-Wording myself :

The FBI just seems to take things a little too far sometimes. Sound a little better??

I apologize the 2nd joke that I posted was uncalled for so therefore I decided to remove it. My apologies if I offended anyone in anyway.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Originally posted here by Agent_Steal
    I understand gore and bludgeon. But it just always amazes me how the FBI likes to make idiots of themselves.

I dont agree with what they are doing cause well it's really stupid. But oh well that's the FBI for you.
    Humor in a completly utterly moronic and disgustingly nerve killing situation.

EDIT:

Your name has nothing to do with the little story I made. I used the word "Agent" because it sounded better than "officer".

That which you have quoted gore was intended in no way humurous my apologies if you took it that way.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Originally posted here by Agent_Steal
    That which you have quoted gore was intended in no way humurous my apologies if you took it that way.
    No prob. Don't worry about it. Just trying to have some fun.

I can see it now...
    "FBI suspects 9 year old in Terror Ring... Among the items found in his procession were a 2003 World Almanac and other reference books. He is being held without bail"

God Damn it please the damned Terrorist Bomb Freaks are at it again! What is this world coming to? The next thing you know they'll try to outlaw pellet guns especially the ones with scopes! You know there are alot more things to do with a pellet gun than an almanac.

OK here is my £0.02 of paranoia.......

The ultimate terrorist weapon is the computer........think what could be done with professional grade malware?

Screw up payrolls
    Mess with disqualified drivers data
    Add people to sex offenders data
    Put people on credit card blacklists

We tend to be a selfish lot........20 people killed in suicide bombing.."oh dear, how sad".....can't get any gas at the station because credit card has been stopped..£$$%^&^*&(*

Hits where it hurts?

I guess I am cynical as well as paranoid......but it is possibly as well that terrorists are still in the world of AK-47s and C4?

Happy New Year

I think if you read between the lines it says - if you find an arab acting suspicious and has an almanac ,call us
    If i was in law enforcement that is how i would interpet it, as they cannot openly racially profile. Any other way it sounds moronic.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by nihil
    OK here is my £0.02 of paranoia.......
    The ultimate terrorist weapon is the computer........think what could be done with professional grade malware?
    I agree - I've said this before, but I'll say it again....

Large cities can only exist because of the transport logistics and infrastructure required to bring the food in to feed the population.

These logistics systems need computers to function - Kill the computers with your 'professional grade malware' and you can't get the food in - Now if that occurs in alomost every computer simoultaneously you'd loose a lot more then just logistics. Power, banking, you name it -

Food riots begin in 7 days, civilization completely breaks down in 21 days.

Steve

/edit

Revelation, Chapter 13, Vs 16-17
    17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is the windows activation key.
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com