Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bush is author of dark chapter for America

It was over 30 missiles, they were Air To ground varieties.

Tony.....I love you. There! I've said it!

You remind me of Negative before he became a Texan. (And before he became a Jup Media corporate whore....)

Banned
    You never said you loved me, Conf1rm3d_K1ll

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    or me...... You complete and utter Bastard!!!!!!
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Originally posted here by Negative
    You never said you loved me, Conf1rm3d_K1ll

LOL....I thought our relationship existed on a level that didn't need words.

Many of you also seem to forget that Saddam's final "warning" was the ultimatum to leave within 48(?) hours. Had Saddam done so no invasion would have taken place
    Yes but that is like an enemy walking up to your house and saying, leave your family and house in 48 hours or else.
    I don't know Saddam, but i do know one thing: you should not trust the opinions you have of Saddam from the media. The only source of information that i trust on Saddam is a professor i have who has lived in Iraq, he has many friends and family in Iraq and his brother had even been a prisioner of Iraq years ago, but the opinion of my professor about Saddam is that he loved his people and provided for them.
    I'm not saying that i have the personal experences to say that about him, but i trust the view of someone who calls Iraq home over someone who's father fought a war against Saddam
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

I too have friends in Iraq, they tell a very different story. I would guess it depends on 2 things, your religuous background and party affiliation and I am graciously leaving out the 3rd option - the stuggle of Kurdish peoples. The analogy that someone came to my house is overly simplified. I have been accused many times of oversimplifications. That anology is more accurate if you had a warrent for your arrest issued years earlier and the police were camped outside your house waiting for you to give up. Eventually they issue and ultimatim and tear gas comes a flying. Bin Laden was smart, he ran out of Afganistan. I puzzle to what Saddam was thinking. He cetainly didn't martar himself like a true fascist leader as history presents. Was he arrogant, stupid, idealogical or did his neighboring countries wash their hands of him? I puzzle at these things...

Why dosen't everyone love me? Aren't mormons loved?

Originally posted here by The Mormon
    Maybe not. Having 16 kids in a overpopulated world does not appeal to me.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Originally posted here by The Mormon
    What the hell, If no one else will love you I guess I'll step up to the plate and love you. Much love yo!

No gayness implied.

.dublix