Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOTHING makes me angrier, and laugh harder

NOTHING makes me angrier, and laugh harder

http://www.adequacy.org/public/stori...2056.2147.html

The BIGGEST load of BS on the net it seems, and also the funniest.

The sad part is the parents and such reading this and believing BS like this:

"Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash"."

"Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms."

"If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips."

"BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War."

It's sad really...
    cout<<\"Cmon, its not that hard...\\n\\nDeathIncarnate\\n\\n\";
    system(\"PAUSE\");
    return 0;
    }

Ummm..you did get that it was a joke, right?

EDIT: The replies are as funny as the article...

And another good article (for adults) http://www.adequacy.org/public/stori...05429.852.html

yeah, but i was referred by a parent that found it on google and believed all of it, people look at this page and nothing else on the site, thinking this is for real...
    cout<<\"Cmon, its not that hard...\\n\\nDeathIncarnate\\n\\n\";
    system(\"PAUSE\");
    return 0;
    }

If they believe that, then the only danger we face is further dillution of the gene pool. It's a good site though...some funny stuff.

funny funny stuff.

"Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash"." .... call it what ever you want just kill the people who make it. Its hard to trouble shoot problems on a machine when theres a little purple ape thing getting in your ****in way. jesus i hate it. nice like gave me a laught, hope theres some parents out there taking this to heart.
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Plz help, in the rush for the mail in the morning, I crawl, my daughter rushes, and always gets there before me. I always ask if there is any mail for me, only to be told shut up, old **** face. I would like to know if there is any software that could block this, as I'm an old man, I don't know where to turn to plz help, "stop hitting me bitch"
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Nice post

It is what we call "tongue in cheek" humour. The problem is that some individuals don't get the joke.

In a way I suppose it is the same mentality that allows urban myths, fake virus warnings and the like?

Jm459....................have you tried setting that dog on her

Cheers

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    These sound like Tipper Gore's group that came up with the real names for the rock groups AC/DC ("anti-christ/devil's children) and KISS ("knights in satan's service"). Some of these people started the smear campaign on Proctor and Gamble saying that their 100+ year old trademark was a devil worship cult symbol.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Hmm so you mean that the brand spanking new AMD chips i've ordered of that cheesy looking web-site are illegal, does that mean that i'm finally gonna be 3li73 now?

Nah but that was funny as all hell, i wonder how many parents have actually taken that seriously?
    Ah the world is saved. 1 less skid kiddie loose on the net..

LFrog..
    Umm they said i should put my signature here.
    And now all i got is a heap of White Out on the Monitor..

hahaha.....That is great