Thread: Highland Hospitality

AO's Mr Grumpy

Highland Hospitality

A commercial traveller was driving through the Scottish Highlands when his car broke down. There was a cottage near by so he went up to it and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a burly Highlander.
    "My car has conked out," said the traveller, "Where can I spend the night?"

"Why, right here of course!" said the Scot, "Come in and avail yourself of our world famous hospitality."

The traveller duly entered the humble but cosy residence. "Jeannie," shouted the host in the direction of the kitchen, and in response to his call his beautiful daughter appeared.

"Jeannie, make a meal for the gentleman and remember to uphold our great tradition of Highland hospitality." The traveller was soon tucking into an appetising meal, the girl had indeed spared no effort to extend Highland hospitality to the guest.

"And now," said the Highlander, "I'm afraid I must go out and milk the cows, but just make yourself at home and take full advantage of our world famous Highland hospitality."

No sooner had the door closed behind him than the traveller set about seducing the lovely daughter. In no time at all he had had her on floor and was on the job.

Suddenly the door opened and there stood the Highlander. He took one look at what was going on and his face turned purple with rage. He dropped his two buckets of milk with a crash and gave verbal vent to his wrath.

"After all I have been saying about the Highland hospitality," he roared,

"Arch your back woman, and take the poor man's balls off the cold floor."
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

HEH HEH....I didn't expect that.....LOL
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

*Giggle*

I am SO sending that to my Scottish friend :P

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

i've read it somwhere
    i don't remember
    anyway good
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

that was good i didn't expect that at the end
    --ZG78

Scotland is the place to go

heh

Need I say more?

heh

Need I say more?

w0lverine i m coming wid u
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]