View Poll Results: Do u support AP point system and banning of AO members on AP basis?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 77.50%
  • No

1 2.50%
  • An alternative control system should be there to keep kiddies off.

6 15.00%
  • cant say

2 5.00%
  • AO should be totally free for anyone without any control.

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Will Bush be relected?

Question Poll: Will Bush be relected?

Here's something for you guys to ponder, with re-elections coming to America, there is the big question. What are the chances of Bush getting re-elected?

if the economy dosn't improve, i will doubt that he will even want to run.

no because of that and because not many people agreed with the whole going to iraq thing.
    P-I-M-P

I think and I hope that he will get re-elected.

I see the economy starting to come back up.

The dow and the Nasdaq have been on an upward climb for several weeks now.
    =

I imagine that Bush will get re-elected - the War in Iraq issue has swung in his favour now that Sadaam has been captured. He'll use September 11th, Iraq etc. to stir up some nationalist pride in the hope that will gain him enough votes to return to the White House.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

I think if he is re-elected we're all morons.

he is going to lie to us like he lied in Iraq i belive, i never fell for it and will not. elect him.

btw: he was not elected by the people on the first election but rather by the electoral votes, i doubt that Americans will elect him again.

I for one will place my vote for him.

I think if he gets re-elected, the economy will start to improve as it is already starting to do right now.
    =

I like Bush he has balls, I don't care if he may not be an eloquent speaker (just look at Arnold S.) we need a strong leader that can set their own standard. Now, there may be a better electorial choice but as for now he has my vote.

I know there was a lot of debate about the war in Iraq. But we accomplished what we wanted. I feel that as an American I was not cheated out of something, finally a president that completes what he is set out to do.

In another note - Presidents rarely make a huge impact on society in their first term, they usually have to clean up the mess of their predessesor or just bask in the glory of how good their predessessor was.......Bush - Clinton - Bush maybe that is why we are having troubles!

I am not trying to start anything just my point of view.

Adiz

Banned
    I'm gonna move this to Cosmos, that seems to be the place to debate Bush. Plus there is a strict no-ap rule there and this could get out of hand easy.