View Poll Results: Do u support AP point system and banning of AO members on AP basis?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 77.50%
  • No

1 2.50%
  • An alternative control system should be there to keep kiddies off.

6 15.00%
  • cant say

2 5.00%
  • AO should be totally free for anyone without any control.

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Will Bush be relected?

If you are in the business of economics, and I mean real economics outisde of ABC, NBC, local liberal/conservative blog, etc. you already know the economy is ramping up. The fact is everywhere and in every indicator. In fact I am taking some measly scrapings and buying stocks.

Unless the Democrats come up with something I can relate too, I will vote for Bush as I stand today. I guess I am gullable to lies and deceit, I can't think for myself. My mommy dresses me everyday and I wear diapers. I also collect chads and pretend the government is out to destroy mylife out of millions. The cameras at intersections are mind control devices and the air force used alien technology to make us a super power.

and the cia killed john lenin

also jfk father wasn't a bootlegger

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Since the no AP rule is in effect here I can feel free in saying that the majority of people that replied here are ...... Er.... Stupid...... You are following your hearts not your minds.... And that is stupid....

The economy is racing forward, unemploymemt is going down, Saddam is captured and the Democrats have a future candidate that, in order to get the nomination, has travelled so far to the left that he cannot come back and woo the "undecide's" vote simply because he is too far left......

Think poeple... THINK!.......

And that is _exactly_ why Hillary is staying out of the race..... 2008 is her chosen battleground.... But she won't win then if things are going well for America..... Because that's not what the Democrats need..... They need "issues", problems, bad things...... Then they have a chance.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I think if he is re-elected we're all morons.
    - Speak for your self. I hope Bush is re-elected, I'm voting for him. If anyone is a moron it's those three people who eat paste (j/k). As for the democratic front runner.. (bleh) Dean dosen't have what it takes to be president. I won't be convinced by polls, the media or anyone else that Dean is beating Bush in the election. Bashing Bush, his policies, and the situation in Iraq will not get my vote and Hillary will never get my vote. I guess I am also gullable to lies and deceit, I can't think for myself. My, oh my, whatever shall I do...
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

*jumps up and down and waves to Remote_Access

Good to see you.

I'm going to stay out of this because it's going to get ugly, these conversations always do. I will say that I am not voting for George Bush, not even if my only other option was a monkey in coveralls.

And I would have preferred Juridians solution of shoving crayons up his nose rather than sniffing paste
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand but..

**Hiya Deb!**
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Guys guys guys, one thing you need to know about politics is it's not who people WILL vote for, it's who they WON'T vote for. People may bitch and complain about Bush's tenure if they disagree with it, but when it comes time to show me the money as it were, it's more about the Democrat candidate motivating the ~50% of americans who DIDN'T vote to get out there and vote. There is no doubt in my mind that Al Gore would have won the last election had the voter turnout been higher, but honestly, you guys were in a bad spot. It was either a giggling idiot or the man who invented the internet...

I know how this sorta crap works because I too had to live with the decisions of others to stay home. For 8 years we had a gov't in Ontario that was against the unions, we had record numbers of strikes on all fronts (teachers, health care workers, emergency services, etc), and any time the federal government wanted to increase money going to welfare recipients, the provincial government decreased it by the amount of increase. It was really bad, and rather frustrating to have voted for the other guys. To be honest though, I don't think the other guy was the best choice. Sometimes people are left with only bad decisions to make, it's figuring out which of the two is the lesser evil that's the trick.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Bush is From Texas!
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

At this point in time, there isn't anybody in the Democratic camp that can beat Bush. Dean is his closest rival and he's trailing by 20+ points, according to the last poll I saw (if you believe polls). The fact that ABC, NBC, and CBS are all doing their damndest to find something wrong with Bush leads me to believe he's on a serious roll.

The economy is rebounding as I knew it would. It began to fade toward the end of the Clinton years and it takes several years to recover. The war on terror, if it isn't going as well as we would like, is keeping the bad guys heads down. If you keep them running, they can't act. Remember, Bush said that it would be a long war. The trouble with America is, many Americans don't have the backbone to sustain a long war, or the casualties that are sure to result.

I thought at Sept 11th that we were damned lucky to have Bush in office and not Gore. If you recall, a few Democrats in Washington were mumbling the same thing.

I like Dean. He's a Vermonter (bred if not born), and if Vermont has turned somewhat liberal and swung a little left, it isn't the Vermonter that's drifted that way, it's the leftwing immigrants from NY and Massachusetts who have ruined our State. I'm a transplanted Vermonter, born and bred. I like Dean. He's done a lot for my home state, but I'm voting for Bush.

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    The economy is racing forward, unemploymemt is going down, Saddam is captured and the Democrats have a future candidate that, in order to get the nomination, has travelled so far to the left that he cannot come back and woo the "undecide's" vote simply because he is too far left......

Think poeple... THINK!.......

And that is _exactly_ why Hillary is staying out of the race..... 2008 is her chosen battleground.... But she won't win then if things are going well for America..... Because that's not what the Democrats need..... They need "issues", problems, bad things...... Then they have a chance.....
    Well said man, I think you hit it right on the head.

The economy is doing well, but the latest jobs report is a little concerning. Hopefully this next tax cut will stimulate that a bit more by the next one. I hope it will.

Ah yes, my favorite Democrat at the moment Howard Dean.... I pray at night he wins the nomination. Dean is going to be, by far, the most lethal blow the Democratic party has suffered in some time. With the endorsement of both Bill Bradley and Al Gore, Dean is well on his way to nab the nomination. I almost feel bad for Democrats like Liberman and Clark, because I sense that they realize Dean is well on his merry way to sink the party. We could pour over his stumbles all day long... quote_after_quote...... it goes_on_and_on_and_on.....

I have a feeling Andy Card is going to have a field-day with Dean.

Speaking as a Republican, if the Dems want to pick up anything other than minuscule votes in the South they are FAR better off with either Liberman or Clark. I like Liberman the most out of the two. Even I could live with Liberman as President, and trust me, that's saying something.

I wonder if Hillary will fare the same as Dean; only popular with the far left "base".

$ecure