Thread: Who Saw Royal Canadian Air Farce on new years eve?

Who Saw Royal Canadian Air Farce on new years eve?

Well im just asking who saw it. Let me tell you a little about this show........its a canadian show, well its basically like a news program (international news also) but they mess up the voices, the terms and stuff like that (the do anything they can to make it sound funny). It is very very funny. I just have to say that they said something really really funny (as well as true).
    Most of the people who support George W Bush wont like it but in my opinion it was very true.
    Here I go: (this thing is like the Mastercard comercial, releated with the iraqi war) (i dont remmember if it was billions or millions but it was 88 something)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -THE NUMBER OF US SOLDIERS DISPACHED IN THE IRAQI WAR- 130,000
    -THE COST FOR PAYING ALL THE EXPENSES-
    88 BILLION DOLLARS AND COUNTING
    -THE NUMBER OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTIONS FOUND-
    ZERO
    -THE PERCENTAG OF CHANCE THAT THE CAPTURE OF SADDAM HUSSAIN WILL END THE CRISIS-
    ZERO

-FOR HAVING TO SAY THAT GEORGE W BUSH WAS SORRY-
    PRICELESS
    -FOR EVERYTING ELSE THERE ARE US SOLDIERS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is all I have to say, wat do you think about it

Hey dominator,

Just out of curiosity, what channel is the "Royal Canadian Air Farce" show you're talking about. It sounds interesting, and from my interpretation that I got from your joke, quite funny. My New Years was down right piss poor, I wish I coulda got a h00t from that then...
    [pong][blur]Victory to Success[/blur][/pong]is only half won through the[pong][blur]Habit of Hard Work...[/blur][/pong]
    -Jagfire19

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Royal Canadian Air Farce is found on CBC (Canadian Broadcast Corporation). http://www.airfarce.com/

I doubt that it can be had in the US. That said, the Chicken Cannon rocks and I'm glad they brought it back. Some of those rubber chickens are deadly! Maybe the US should use those!
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

RCAF...

Royal Canadian Air Force

Mick McCudden, VC (Victoria Cross)?

72 or 73 not out?...........one of our best batsmen in WWI?

Not sure what he flew the Sopwiths or the Se5a?............Eddie Rickenbacker flew SPAD and Nieuports, I think?

Cheers

EDIT: Lafayette Esquadrille............the Stork Squadron?

EDIT: Rickenbacker's outfit?

Major, probably Colonel; McCudden was RFC....Royal Flying Corps

Yea i almost forgot about the chicken cannon.......canadas deadliest wepon of mass destruction......so give me more comments on the joke thinge.

Developer Extraordinar
    Dammit, I missed it. :-( Noooooo. *grumbles something about "Stupid Canadian Idol re-run that my sister wanted to watch*

But, it's quite a good show. This Hour has 22 Minutes is another cool Canadian show.

Hopefully they show a re-run so I can see it.

MB

Sorry microburn the rerun of the new years eve special was just on friday (this friday)
    Anyone else have anything to say...