Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back again.

Arrow Back again.

Well i'm back...!
    I've returned from Holidays to find that my ol' account Ratman2 was Auto-banned..
    Well what i big shock that was...
    (Insert Sarcasm here).
    Anyhow learnt my lesson, shoulda listened to what i was told about a certain person, but hey i thought i knew better..
    Anyhow just thought i'd let you all know that i'm back and this time i'm gonna do things the right way this time around, no more duplicate account's, No AP abuse, And defiantly no more Alliance's..
    Gonna do the right thing and try to help as much as i can around the Boards..
    Anyhow how is everyone?
    What you all do New Years?
    Well i'm fine still got a slight Hangover, and i went on a Fishing Boat, it was mad fun, never got more sea sick before..
    Caught a few fish, but other then that it was bloody brilliant..
    Anyhow that's enough of that general chit chat..
    So yeah catch you guys and gals around.

Office

Banned
    Ok welcome but this time don't mess around and have people wasting their time chasing after your little alliances.

Hey Ennis.
    I am gonna behave this time around..
    And just wondering as a side note, could you maybe explain what this is all about..?
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...455#post705455
    seeing as i'm still able to get into Addicts, i was just interested to know what exactly was meant by this particular post..?

cheers
    Office

Banned
    It's a joke, quite obviously too. Do you think that would actually happen?

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by Office
    Hey Ennis.
    I am gonna behave this time around..
    And just wondering as a side note, could you maybe explain what this is all about..?
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...455#post705455
    seeing as i'm still able to get into Addicts, i was just interested to know what exactly was meant by this particular post..?

cheers
    Office
    Does this mean that banned and/or autobanned users can still use their accounts, but just not post from them?

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Originally posted here by steve.milner
    Does this mean that banned and/or autobanned users can still use their accounts, but just not post from them?

Steve
    If that is the case, it is something that JupM needs to look at and rectify. I'm going to post in Oops a Bug.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Actually no that is not what it means..
    It seems that there is another Way to gain access in to Addicts..
    I found that out a while back, and i sent a note to an Admin and he or she wasn't interested in knowing about it, and it looks like that they have not done anything about it..
    So it's up to them wether or not this "Hole" get's fixed or not..

cheers
    Office

So there still is a way... Dang... I'd think after finding about 3 or so different ways I would have known them all... Oh well, it's back to searching for me. Don't help me, just knowing there is still a way is enough to get me working on this again...

And I guess welcome back. I never really followed too much of what happened in the last 6 months, but I'll just say be good, and welcome back.

Edit:
    I've made a tidbit of progress into the AntiOnline Addicts..., still no forum viewing or anything though...working...

Edit Again: Nothing...
    I thought I was getting somewhere in announcements.php (Addicts Announcements - but there are none, only like one forum that acturally has an announcement...), but I couldn't manipulate it. I guess this one's stumped me...

Ninja Code Monkey
    As you can all tell, ratman has indeed learned his lesson and is behaving himself. Prime example of which is taking advantage of the system to access content he should no longer have access to. Bravo, let him stand as a shining example of goodness and light in the universe.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Banned
    Welcome back, old friend??