Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back again.

Originally posted here by MemorY
    Welcome back, old friend??
    Hmm so i'm an old friend am i memory??
    Well if i was indeed a friend why did you go outta your way to backstab me..??
    Is that how friends treat each other here?

just a thought..
    office

I will say it the way it is.

Ratman, you are a worthless turd.

Still is and allways will be a turd
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Indeed, I say ban him AGAIN, he obviously didn't learn the first time...
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Oh please people, haven't you lot learnt..??
    You won't beat me, you can ban me, i'll just come back and the more i get banned the worse things are gonna get..
    Now i just had to say a few things, get things of my chest.
    But now i'm gonna play fair and not be a nuisance..
    and i'd like to thank all those that negged me, it felt so good to be negged..!
    At least i'm not worried about how many AP's i do or don't have..
    All i know is that i'm here to stay, and i don't care how many times i gotta register for a knew account, i'm not leaving..!
    I'm here to learn and to help others and that is what i'm planning on doing..
    I just wish that certain people would stop hiding behind there ego's and snap back to reality and realise that they arn't as good as they think they are just because they can give me little red gifs..
    Wow like that is really affecting my life in any way.
    (Insert Sarcasm Here).
    Anyhow neg me if you wish, but be warned you think that the storm has passed, well i'm gonna be taking a few people down with me at the end of the Hurricane..
    And the Addicts Forum ain't safe no more, i'm putting every Thread in there onto a website, and i'm gonna pass the addresse around to everyone and anyone, that way everyone will know exactly what seniors get up to in there so called Secret Area..

cheers
    Office

Oh yeah here's a lil proof that i can get access to addicts forum..
    Hmmm this will do, here's a post that someone made..

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...363#post705363

someone is too lazy to find out what forum their security question belongs in and posts it in GCC
    yeah but most of the newbies were or still are getting negged by some members for posting...

(Now Memory you should know about n00bies getting negged as your one of the people negging n00bies).

here's the link for that Thread..
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=252886

So is that enough proof ladies and Gentlemen..??
    I rest my case..

good nite.

Banned
    The funny thing is there is nothing incriminating in there, you stupid *****.

I'd close this but it's just funny. Us Addicts have nothing to hid. Now I'm going to go out, come back in and see what drivel you have presented us with.

Oh ennis there obviously is, that is why everyone is getting so worked up..
    I should know, i was a senior once REMEMBER..

anyhow now everyone can view the Addicts Forum..
    The way it should be and the way it will be for now on..

Office

Now isn't this fun Ennis, your all worked up and i'm still calm, how is that possible ain't it meant to be the other way..??
    Quick run and get everyone to neg me..
    Oh and by the way, Antionline is gonna get a little shock in a few hours..

Office

Originally posted here by Office
    Oh please people, haven't you lot learnt..??
    You won't beat me, you can ban me, i'll just come back and the more i get banned the worse things are gonna get..
    Now i just had to say a few things, get things of my chest.
    But now i'm gonna play fair and not be a nuisance..
    and i'd like to thank all those that negged me, it felt so good to be negged..!
    At least i'm not worried about how many AP's i do or don't have..
    All i know is that i'm here to stay, and i don't care how many times i gotta register for a knew account, i'm not leaving..!
    I'm here to learn and to help others and that is what i'm planning on doing..
    I just wish that certain people would stop hiding behind there ego's and snap back to reality and realise that they arn't as good as they think they are just because they can give me little red gifs..
    Wow like that is really affecting my life in any way.
    (Insert Sarcasm Here).
    Anyhow neg me if you wish, but be warned you think that the storm has passed, well i'm gonna be taking a few people down with me at the end of the Hurricane..
    And the Addicts Forum ain't safe no more, i'm putting every Thread in there onto a website, and i'm gonna pass the addresse around to everyone and anyone, that way everyone will know exactly what seniors get up to in there so called Secret Area..

cheers
    Office

Oh yeah here's a lil proof that i can get access to addicts forum..
    Hmmm this will do, here's a post that someone made..

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...363#post705363

yeah but most of the newbies were or still are getting negged by some members for posting...

(Now Memory you should know about n00bies getting negged as your one of the people negging n00bies).

here's the link for that Thread..
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=252886

So is that enough proof ladies and Gentlemen..??
    I rest my case..

good nite.
    My god you have way too much time on your hands , don't you have something better or more interesting to worry about. Up until now i really had no opinion about you, but now i would have to say you are a ****in kook for sure. I can't see what you think is so secret/amazing in the addicts forum, Its pretty unexciting if you ask me.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Banned
    Originally posted here by Office
    Now isn't this fun Ennis, your all worked up and i'm still calm, how is that possible ain't it meant to be the other way..??
    Quick run and get everyone to neg me..
    Oh and by the way, Antionline is gonna get a little shock in a few hours..

Office
    Do it now, I have to go out. Anyway I don't get worked up online. You can't even see me, I'm listening to Bob Dylan having a ciggie. Worked up? No thats when I'm listening to The Doors with a few pints of Guinness.

Work away.

Show me any incriminating evidence.