Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back again.

don't you love people who have no lives and have to spend every waking minute online trying to be tough and prove somehting? ah the humor of it.

by the way ennis... i would be worked up if i were you... having a cig near the PUTER?!?! do you know what that can do to your drives??? lol... just messing
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Originally posted here by Office
    Oh ennis there obviously is, that is why everyone is getting so worked up..
    I should know, i was a senior once REMEMBER..

anyhow now everyone can view the Addicts Forum..
    The way it should be and the way it will be for now on..

Office
    Do you think anyone outside of the people that frequent this site would really care that much about that forum? The thing barely ever changes anyway. . .sheesh.

Oh please people, haven't you lot learnt..??
    You won't beat me, you can ban me, i'll just come back and the more i get banned the worse things are gonna get..
    Which only goes to show how pathetic your life truly must be. Grab a clue someday.

Anyhow neg me if you wish, but be warned you think that the storm has passed, well i'm gonna be taking a few people down with me at the end of the Hurricane..
    1. We don't need your permission to neg you.

And the Addicts Forum ain't safe no more, i'm putting every Thread in there onto a website, and i'm gonna pass the addresse around to everyone and anyone, that way everyone will know exactly what seniors get up to in there so called Secret Area.
    So what? Like the addicts forum is really anything special.

Oh yeah here's a lil proof that i can get access to addicts forum..
    Hmmm this will do, here's a post that someone made..
    A post that someone made? LMAO. All this proves is that someone with actual access can paste you the link and text of the message. Whoopee. Enjoy playing the part of the little 'freedom fighting tardling', but really, apart from sending negs your way for being lame, I have better things to do with my time.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Ninja Code Monkey
    ratman > your threats here are as boring as the romanian internet hooker soap opera in irc that you called your life.

It looks to me like you are simply tossing in the first few lines of text from posts in the addicts forum, which we all know can be easily found via the search functionality. Let me clue you in on one of the little secrets that we share in addicts....scooch close.... nothing goes on in there that is special in any way you clown. It's GCC without the noobs.

You really need to focus this need for interweb melodrama into something a bit more constructive. Get a goldfish, read a book, go work on getting your skills up to where they should be so you can run your website/irc server like you want to.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Banned
    Did you guys see his thread now, with ratman3, he's apologizing and saying that this thread was not create by him and that he didn't post this **** here.
    This is getting really funny now. He needs to get a girl.

Didn't he do this to with his creative account
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Re: Back again.

Well i'm back...!
    I've returned from Holidays to find that my ol' account Ratman2 was Auto-banned..
    Well what i big shock that was...
    (Insert Sarcasm here).
    Anyhow learnt my lesson, shoulda listened to what i was told about a certain person, but hey i thought i knew better..
    Anyhow just thought i'd let you all know that i'm back and this time i'm gonna do things the right way this time around, no more duplicate account's, No AP abuse, And defiantly no more Alliance's..
    Gonna do the right thing and try to help as much as i can around the Boards..
    Anyhow how is everyone?
    What you all do New Years?
    Well i'm fine still got a slight Hangover, and i went on a Fishing Boat, it was mad fun, never got more sea sick before..
    Caught a few fish, but other then that it was bloody brilliant..
    Anyhow that's enough of that general chit chat..
    So yeah catch you guys and gals around.
    Office
    It has now become QUITE obvious to me what is going on here

Office, I DO NOT appriciate this type of attack on me one bit. Be warned, this entire thread is getting reported to Jupman. I have already contacted him regarding your BS and will be updating him shortly on this situation

Originally posted here by cdkj
    Didn't he do this to with his creative account
    Creative was too busy "dying of cancer" to do any such thing. Im sure Ratman2 can vouch for him

Banned

Re: Re: Back again.

Originally posted here by ratman3
    It has now become QUITE obvious to me what is going on here

Office, I DO NOT appriciate this type of attack on me one bit. Be warned, this entire thread is getting reported to Jupman. I have already contacted him regarding your BS and will be updating him shortly on this situation
    You better be right or you will look like the saddest troll in internet history.

Anyone when you have some proof talk to us then, until then thread closed.