Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very important - pls read

Very important - pls read

Hello all,
    The AO community may or may not have heard a rumor that I intend to attack this site. I was informed this morning of this rumor by another member here. This is supposedly what was said:

"Oh and by the way, Antionline is gonna get a little shock in a few hours.." " Anyhow neg me if you wish, but be warned you think that the storm has passed, well i'm gonna be taking a few people down with me at the end of the Hurricane.." "And the Addicts Forum ain't safe no more, i'm putting every Thread in there onto a website, and i'm gonna pass the addresse around to everyone and anyone, that way everyone will know exactly what seniors get up to in there so called Secret Area.."

I would like to make it 100% clear to this community that I IN NO WAY intend to Attack Antionline. I am very disturbed by what I was told. Obviously, the content of the rumour indicates that someone from this site may have started it. I intend to track down this individual but I need the rest of AO to do it, any help will be appriciated. TIA

would like to make it 100% clear to this community that I IN NO WAY intend to Attack Antionline.
    from your previous posting with those other 5 accounts, i'd say you wouldn't even know how.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, most poems rhyme, but this one doesn\'t !

So, did you plan a little shock of some other kind, or are you trying to imply that someone had access to your account and posted the so called "threat"?

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    BTW, you say someone from your site, what site is that?
    I think what he meant to say is " that someone from this site mayhave started it."

oops, guess your right memory. that what i get for reading too fast

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Originally posted here by slick8790
    So, did you plan a little shock of some other kind, or are you trying to imply that someone had access to your account and posted the so called "threat"? BTW, you say someone from your site, what site is that?

slick
    I have a feeling that someone broke into one of the many accounts I have on other message boards and posted that. I'm still investigating what's going on. This account (the only one I have here besides the banned Ratman2) shows no suspicious postings. What other accounts are you referring to?

Banned
    I think you are bullshitting us again, no proof, nobody believes you untill you prove it.

dude, you really need to get a life... if this is what you do with your free time that is sad.... maybe you should invest in a pet, or <gasp> a girl.... then you won't have as much free... might be nice for you..... instead of this internetdramaqueen game you have been playing....
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Originally posted here by MemorY
    I think you are bullshitting us again, no proof, nobody believes you untill you prove it.
    MeM.....I'm working on that. If the admins see this please PM me. I need some assistance.

ratman: Do all of us a favor. Kill yourself.