Thread: Hackers 2

Banned

Hackers 2

It is not really hackers 2, but is posted as it on many IRC Servers, and in P2P File Share Programs. The Movie is TakeDown - "The Kevin Mitnick Story" and the question is.
    Has anyone seen the movie? I thought it was well done portraying how most of Mitnick's information was obtained through social engineering, and really the hacking involved was minimal. It just is a really great movie.....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Ummm, nope, haven't seen it. Have you noticed how it hasn't been released in the US, although it was supposed to be? Well, from my understanding, it was so onesided and poorly done that the movie company was actually afraid to release it here.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

just watched it last week, thought it was a pretty good movie. Even though Shimomura likes to show how in love with himself he is.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    I have to agree with that aspect. I think everyone should find it, and watch it atleast once...

Im in australia and it is released here but i didnt go boxoffice or anything, it just one day turned up in video stores without notice.
    BTW i really like how this is the first hacker movie to portray real unix environments (instead to 3d unix?) maybe because they realise people would not like to see mitnivks storie changed to much