I think this is a very good security website,
I think the mane intension of this website is for people to learn how to secure there computers and to learn about computers in general.

The reason i am a member of this website is because i want to learn how to secure my computer and i want to learn to hack so i can perform these attacks against my own computers and so i can begin to better understand how hackers/script kiddies break into my computer so i can better learn how to stop these kinds of attacks against my own computers.

While most people here do come here for this very purpose and maybe found this website by typing "Computer Security" into google can you honestly say this is how all the people here got to this website?.

Some people have openly admitted here on the forums that they had searched on google for: SubSeven/Exploits/Viruses/Trojans or information on these types of subjects to be malicious and to cause harm to others and that is how they have come to be a member of this site.But have turned there intensions since meeting many of the people here who face these kinds of attacks everyday.

Also even someone who has hacked the WhiteHouse may visit this website for Computer/Computer security information to use it to brake into computers and commit computer crime against others and we may also have bank robbers and defacers here aswell.

While information on this website could be used for good or bad its up to u how u use it.

This is a fact that many people here at antionline will know of that have been around here awhile and seen the kinds of threads like: "How Do I Hack Hotmail So I Can Show My Friends How 1337 I Am" or "How Do I Use SubSeven"?.

Well i thought about it and i have read many defacments like: "I 0wn J00 Please Visit irc.***.com Shouts To Everyone I Know And Am Cool With,
Sorry Admin This .gov Is Very Insecure Please Pay Closer Attention To Security".

I have read interviews about these kinds of people called "White Hat Hackers" and they believe they are doing a good thing by warning the admin.

The reason for this thread is to try to get people here to explain why they are here and what there intensions are and why they think they are doing a good thing for the computer world.

For example it could be: "Hi i work for the M.O.D for my local city and have been doing
PC Servicing for about 2 years now,my employer wants me to make a career move and become an admin which involves building,maintaing,and securing are office computers and gave me this web address to antionline".

Or: "Hi i work for NASA where i am a computer security consaltant,in my spare time i hack .gov and .mil webservers and deface them to show the admin how insecure his/her webservers are and i also leave instructions on how he/she can go about securing there box.
I think im doing a good thing cuz i learn how to brake the security which helps me learn and improve in my job and i help the admin by getting there before someone with more malicious intensions gets their and causes damage to their company computers".

The thing is that its not always a good thing to do like the person explains above because when the administers boss finds out the administer could lose his/her job.

The purpose of this thread is for all Antionline members of all areas to come together and explain what they get up to,how they came across this site and what their positions are ect:
BlackHat Hacker/WhiteHat Hacker/ScriptKiddie/Admin/Computer Security Consaltant,and if ur a WhiteHat Hacker or ScriptKiddie or BlackHat Hacker or ur defacing websites and you think ur doing a good thing
please explain why u think ur doing a good thing and some of the admins here could explain why they may not think ur doing a good thing and how u maybe causing them problems.

The reason i created this thread is because most hackers and web defacers think their doing a good cause for the computer community when the victim may be gratful for their actions or may of lost them their job.

***This thread is a non senstational thread u can assign positive antipoints to this thread but if someone says they are a defacer please dont flame/neg them instead have a talk with them,try to find out why they do what they are doing and if they think it is for a good cause and try to explain what their doing might not be so good.***

P.S Do not give anyone negs for what they post in this thread i am trying to get a good discussion going here and find out abit more about some of our members if someone is a defacer and ur trying to explain to them what they are doing is wrong and they turn against u please ignore them i am trying to make this an argument free thread.

Also if ur a active member of this site and u do deface under a different name but dont want to expose ur self to ur buddies here at antionline then please join antionline again under a different name and come back and make an anonymous post in this thread.