Thread: IP/port scanner

IP/port scanner

hi,

witch IP/POR scanners are tge best at the time ?

dc_donald
    know is makes

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    NMAP still remains the best of the IP/Port scanners, IMHO.

Also, post has been moved from Antionline: How do I? as that forum is used for questions about Antionline itself rather than general How do I do xxxx...
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Advanced Administrative Tools is a good one too, but its not free.

http://www.glocksoft.com

I use FastScan, no idea where i got it, i've had it for so long. VERY VERY simple to use. Just tpye in the IP address and port you want to scan from (i.e 1-599, 68-9999, whatever) and go. If you want the program PM me and i'll email it to you.
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

msmittens is right Nmap is the best port scanner right now i just used it and learned alot from it!!!!

slick if its a small file could you put into .zip format and attach it here for everyone
    I'd love to see it ...thanks
    peace

Nmap is best, and you could get it from www.insecure.org
    also check nessus from www.nessus.org

Here is FastScan for anyone that cares to see it. I find it lot less hassles with it than with Nmap. IMHO, any portscanner that requires 3-4 tutorials is a leeetle too complicated for me .

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

i use win and for win it`s a older version
    know is makes